Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i have 1 ask..

This is a discussion on i have 1 ask.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with same gear and both are skilled mage will always win if the BP doesnt use all his debuffs...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

with same gear and both are skilled mage will always win if the BP doesnt use all his debuffs

Toredo

if smn believe that Warriors are not the best class at 80 lvl he should try make vs with warriors like Xearoo,IamBlacklord and Velerefontis

if smn believe that Warriors are not the best class at 80 lvl he should try make vs with warriors like Xearoo,IamBlacklord and Velerefontis[/b]
    like many said. all depends on skills/gears.
    im a level 75 mage and on diez ive won iffo/thelazpanyol/themasike but only warrior i really lost to so far is sumisujima and puigy. vele is a very strong warrior but i've never 1v1ed b4. dunno about the rest.
    level doesnt mean everything. and theres no such thing as equally skilled or w/e

Mario

well im a rogue and no1 scares me as Light mages do -_- yeah fok off BFD <3 and u Salsa...

last time we raid EW, blacksun_roy stuned me (i used MS ofc), and he just ate all my HP... i couldnt move from start to end, not mention some of them hits me 550-650+staff dam (when they usin blade...) <_< ... so yes, i rather avoid Light mages

there is no BEST class, EVERY class is good if u know how to play with IMO

Banned Senior Member

well according to our clan chat Sumisujima has some nice +4 uniques so no wonder you lost
    I bet you barely stunned him

well according to our clan chat Sumisujima has some nice +4 uniques so no wonder you lost
    I bet you barely stunned him[/b]
    barely? it was never

80 bp own all[/b]
    without duffs, I&#39;d definately disagree with that, even with duffs, sometimes it&#39;s a close fight.

I think you are in a minorty, but I may be wrong. Everyone has a shitload of LR now. Im rarely scared by a mage. The only time I would back off is if he is TP&#39;ing in a warrior.[/b]
    mmm, k

wrong.. strongest class at lvl 80 is a warrior[/b]
    depends on gear, who he&#39;s fighting, and who&#39;s playing the warrior.

i can blade for 600 - 700. sometimes on really shit ass noobs i can do 800s. but thats very rare.
    and im lightning[/b]
    but you&#39;re still a homo

if smn believe that Warriors are not the best class at 80 lvl he should try make vs with warriors like Xearoo,IamBlacklord and Velerefontis[/b]
    I&#39;ve beaten all of them (except Xearoo because he&#39;s human) + every other lvl 80 warrior I&#39;ve fought 1v1 atleast 1 time..sometimes they win, sometimes I win.

well im a rogue and no1 scares me as Light mages do -_- yeah fok off BFD <3 and u Salsa...[/b]

I bet you barely stunned him[/b]
    Yeah, he very rarely stuns and hits hard as well...not to mention he&#39;s always with a duffer.

ChowBoy

well im a rogue and no1 scares me as Light mages do -_- yeah fok off BFD <3 and u Salsa...

last time we raid EW, blacksun_roy stuned me (i used MS ofc), and he just ate all my HP... i couldnt move from start to end, not mention some of them hits me 550-650+staff dam (when they usin blade...) <_< ... so yes, i rather avoid Light mages

there is no BEST class, EVERY class is good if u know how to play with IMO[/b]
    I agree with you but you also need the gear to be good to

gravedigga_bg

there is no BEST class, EVERY class is good if u know how to play with IMO[/b]

Go fukin lvl nubcake :lol: And stay away from BFD, he&#39;s a stunmaniac (i have bad expirience too)

Banned Senior Member

well sumisujima is our old friend Hakan53_TR so...

gravedigga_bg

well sumisujima is our old friend Hakan53_TR so...[/b]
    Wasn&#39;t he a Rogue archer??

Banned Senior Member

yep one of the biggest cheaters in KO KE next to faaliyet_volcom

Mario

[/b]
    make NT instead of smiles here would be great to fight on same side with my favourite human mage not mention, we need mages for EW :P

Go fukin lvl nubcake :lol: And stay away from BFD, he&#39;s a stunmaniac (i have bad expirience too)[/b]
    u promised me IB... USD whore then u burned all FP&#39;s u promised me as well only hate left </3

gravedigga_bg

make NT instead of smiles here would be great to fight on same side with my favourite human mage not mention, we need mages for EW :P

u promised me IB... USD whore then u burned all FP&#39;s u promised me as well only hate left </3[/b]
    Burned the IB+5/80 as well Just made except. IB+7
    Want it?:P

make NT instead of smiles here would be great to fight on same side with my favourite human mage not mention, we need mages for EW :P[/b]
    Nation Transfer is disabled again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast