i have 2 do this here b.c i cnt post in merch thing SELLING LLV 69 PRIEST ARES

This is a discussion on i have 2 do this here b.c i cnt post in merch thing SELLING LLV 69 PRIEST ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; selling lvl 69 priest cwest (FOR STUFF ON ARES) or any server that can trade at any lvl he has ...
Page: 1

layanis

Default i have 2 do this here b.c i cnt post in merch thing SELLING LLV 69 PRIEST ARES

selling lvl 69 priest cwest (FOR STUFF ON ARES) or any server that can trade at any lvl
    he has 60k np but only magic shell armor set nd sward of beast

ban this nub plx

layanis

go die in a fire

learn to read forum rules it isnt hard

Richie

Ill cut to the chase and hopefully you will understand before you are flamed to much.
    There is now a rule put in place, im not sure, but i think you need 50 posts and/or been a member for more than 6 months to post in market section.
    This was put in place to minimize scamming.
    Bypassing this rule by making posts in other sections of forums will also result in a ban and/or mute.
    My advice to you (if your not banned already) is to contribute to the forum by making usefull posts and following rules.

/Goody2Shoes_mode_off

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Ill cut to the chase and hopefully you will understand before you are flamed to much.
    There is now a rule put in place, im not sure, but i think you need 50 posts and/or been a member for more than 6 months to post in market section.
    This was put in place to minimize scamming.
    Bypassing this rule by making posts in other sections of forums will also result in a ban and/or mute.
    My advice to you (if your not banned already) is to contribute to the forum by making usefull posts and following rules.

/Goody2Shoes_mode_off
    or spam like the 90% of the forum

Sorry dude but you will be baned for 20 days or more like everyone who made sale/trade topic in general chat

Realsies

I think you need 50 posts. Doesn't seem like much if you know how to SPAM, but if you're like me then it's a lot. Either way, wrong section =P

dang i didn't know this and i've had an account for way more than 6 months still cant make topic otherwise.... seems like i still need 50 posts
    thx 4 that info

Quote Originally Posted by layanis View Post
    go die in a fire
    Your lucky i dont have ban rights, but i will pass ur name on, the guy is right so trash talking like that wont get u anywhere on here. If i see 1 of these again u WILL be banned till u learn respect.