Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have an account, all items are sealed

This is a discussion on I have an account, all items are sealed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he could always delevel it like scammers like coolboyp2 and he can do things like koexp and get it banned ...
Page: 2

Banned

he could always delevel it like scammers like coolboyp2

and he can do things like koexp and get it banned as well

No no, Polo, dont do that.

If you change your pw with caps and uncapped letters, to log on the main site, just type your pw on the main site in caps, then u can log on..

the main site isnt case sensitive, so isnt the game btw.

if you change your pw to PassWoRd you can log it on the main site with PASSWORD.

NEMANYA

nvm..edited

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

easy to get account..
    He can do some purchases pm customer support to change secret question/secret answer/e-mail..everything..and bb acc[/b]
    if u can read, we've already gone through tht matter

NEMANYA

if u can read, we've already gone through tht matter[/b]
    srry than.
    My bad.
    gonna edit post

Banned

ill hack you poka h34r:[/b]
    already did

some people have said there is some unseal bug where you don't need the S.Q, but can't say if that's true or not

also, check ur support tickets if they have any info of the account in it (might has included S.Q, etc.)

other than that, i think you'd be fine...just make sure the person ur letting play it is/seems like a nice person i guess[/b]
    It's patched. Trust me.

On topic: If you know the guy, yeah why not... you can't sell and you not gonna play.

And tbh... aslong as you have the items and account isn't level 80 the items will be worth more.

well thx for the answer :P

My account is level 66 i dont take a big risk being deleveled.

The only problem is the paiment then, if they buy something... Except the ban for macro etc....

mammlea2

Dont do it, unless you know the guy in realife and you can go kick his ass if anything happens

besides the PUS-chargeback-ban, koxp ban, he can rename ur char to ifuckyourmotherGM and get u banned , or pm a gm insulting him and bannnnned or np transfer ban, ft bug abuse ban and so on

darkrouge4040

alot is gonna change in a year...:P

Dont do it, unless you know the guy in realife and you can go kick his ass if anything happens

besides the PUS-chargeback-ban, koxp ban, he can rename ur char to ifuckyourmotherGM and get u banned , or pm a gm insulting him and bannnnned or np transfer ban, ft bug abuse ban and so on[/b]
    First of all, why would anyone want to get the character there playing banned? I mean if there gonna be playing on it for a year, why would they just get it banned, whats the fucking point? Unless they have some personal vendetta against him then I'm highly sure he wouldn't let them on the account if they did.

HotAsIce

I've had my items mysteriously go unsealed before, so I'm not sure thats fixed, it happened last night. Also you may want to wait until the new moradon patch is released, so you can tell whats going to happen as far as the NP medals go. Otherwise just the regular precausions everyone else posted. Put all your cash except like 75 mil for pots when you log off onto a different account, If you ever see any purchases in the PUS for premium or KC, change your password immediately until you can talk with him. Other than that, go for it.

MillionVoices

Because I have a character with crazy gear but i will not playing for 1 years (studies) not at all I won't even log it (maybe times to times to check the account).

I know thats against all i've said before (never share account etc etc) but well, if i cannot sell my character....[/b]
    how can you be so BUSY? LOL

studies dont take that much time...

J

I've had my items mysteriously go unsealed before, so I'm not sure thats fixed, it happened last night. Also you may want to wait until the new moradon patch is released, so you can tell whats going to happen as far as the NP medals go. Otherwise just the regular precausions everyone else posted. Put all your cash except like 75 mil for pots when you log off onto a different account, If you ever see any purchases in the PUS for premium or KC, change your password immediately until you can talk with him. Other than that, go for it.[/b]
    Or just repot the inn with 10k each, and check up on it once in awhile.

Oh yeah, let me play

HotAsIce

Or just repot the inn with 10k each, and check up on it once in awhile.

Oh yeah, let me play [/b]
    That works too, but a lil more expensive :P

I've always wanted to play a high level warrior... I gave up on my warrio rwhen I hit 60, just use him for atilla :lol: One day someone will be like omgwtfbbq come play my lwl 80 warrior.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast