Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have an account, all items are sealed

This is a discussion on I have an account, all items are sealed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can you be so BUSY? LOL studies dont take that much time...[/b] Well that depends on the studies man ...
Page: 3

how can you be so BUSY? LOL

studies dont take that much time...[/b]
    Well that depends on the studies man

I could have chosen an easy way but I didnt want to .

I'll go study medicine and in france that very hard (the first year is in fact), because it's a contest , with around 15% success and you can try it only 2 times ( if you failed the first attempt). Last year (where I go) 150 students only 20 succeeded .

Thats why I will stop KO for 1 year, i don't want to be tempted to play, i will only study to have a great chance of success .

When i will success I will come back on KO

ObiraBiro

I've had my items mysteriously go unsealed before, so I'm not sure thats fixed, it happened last night. Also you may want to wait until the new moradon patch is released, so you can tell whats going to happen as far as the NP medals go. Otherwise just the regular precausions everyone else posted. Put all your cash except like 75 mil for pots when you log off onto a different account, If you ever see any purchases in the PUS for premium or KC, change your password immediately until you can talk with him. Other than that, go for it.[/b]
    New MORA will come with ALOT of bugs >.> Even in beta they was bug abusing and when someting got patch they
    discovered someting new... Its sick

you really should just take your good stuff off if you're worried about it getting taken/banned. Just give the character some basic armor weapons and accessories and whoever is playing it will be just fine and get better stuff in no time. That way if he gets banned, you only lose a char and not all your items. Crazy gear is worth more than a lvl 66. With this new moradon thing you could re lvl a 66 in less than a month without having to no life it.

New MORA will come with ALOT of bugs >.> Even in beta they was bug abusing and when someting got patch they
    discovered someting new... Its sick [/b]
    +1,
    specially the medal thingy..he will take all ur np's for medals and gamble it to chaotic generator for uniques..
    and he can also scam and do some crazy things to other ppl, thus will make ur reputation bad..and when u come back, the whole server hated u already.. :angry:

BlackLabel

i wouldn't ur shards are WAY to bright to risk lol

li0nheart

you have shards+9?

martijn

hey sui, still macroing like back in the days?

Antechrist

hey sui, still macroing like back in the days?[/b]
    Who care?

hey sui, still macroing like back in the days?[/b]
    i must say , that was an usefull comment.

Yes i am level 80... with shards +9 and i owned your mom with my char. :lol:

li0nheart

omg.. wowww.

DO NOT LET ANYONE PLAY YOUR ACCOUNT.

ANYOONE>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilentDaemon

Let me!

mammlea2

First of all, why would anyone want to get the character there playing banned? I mean if there gonna be playing on it for a year, why would they just get it banned, whats the fucking point? Unless they have some personal vendetta against him then I'm highly sure he wouldn't let them on the account if they did.[/b]
    When you see a girl in the street, are you 100% its a girl?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123