Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have been banned fro KOL Forum

This is a discussion on I have been banned fro KOL Forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG - you just got banned now?!?!?! What took you so long? I got banned ages ago... Just goes to ...
Page: 2

Shane1911

OMG - you just got banned now?!?!?! What took you so long? I got banned ages ago...

Just goes to show you that KOL treats all players the same regardless of money spent or length of service. LIKE SHIT.

Zxenke

I don't understand half you people. It's like saying "I stole from a bank, and the police caught me and put me in jail. How unfair is that?!"

I don't understand half you people. It's like saying "I stole from a bank, and the police caught me and put me in jail. How unfair is that?!"[/b]

Really? That's that this is like? lol, thanks for enlightening us.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I don't understand half you people. It's like saying "I stole from a bank, and the police caught me and put me in jail. How unfair is that?!"[/b]
    KOL forum rules are worse than the communists rules. I could go to China and be more free there than at their forums.

Zxenke

Regardless of people's opinion about the forum rules, you are voluntarily agreeing to them when you visit, so you really have no right to bitch when you get warned or banned for breaking their TOS.

For instance, I disagree with the private server rule here on KO4Life, but I'm not about to start posting stuff, then bitch when I get warned or banned because I broke a rule.

Psy

You mentioned hacks. Chuckie's brain works like a filter. It doesn't matter how you say it, if you mention "hack" or "koxp" or anything of the sort, he'll warn/ban you.

Regardless of people's opinion about the forum rules, you are voluntarily agreeing to them when you visit, so you really have no right to bitch when you get warned or banned for breaking their TOS.

For instance, I disagree with the private server rule here on KO4Life, but I'm not about to start posting stuff, then bitch when I get warned or banned because I broke a rule.[/b]

Look at what he got banned for dude, rules are fine and many are necessary to keep people in line, but really come on. Just because the nazis made rules about burning jews doesn't mean they are right. If you are going to equate these actions to the same as throwing someone in jail, then you can make all kinds of outrageous other examples to show how asinine it can be too. You are arguing a mute point.

Zxenke

Nazis forced their rules on the Jews. You have a choice not to visit the forums.

Secondly, I've read some things people have posted here about getting warned, etc., and I must say...you probably deserve it.

OuchDidThatHurt

Ha

Just because I wanted KOL to stop the wall hackers at Isloon and Felankor and forget about the stupid Thanksgiving event I reached the 100% ban level on their forum.

What a joke. Hide your head in the sand and do nothing.

The way they treat their players is disgraceful.

All I want to know is ; Are they working on the problem. Communication, that is all I want.

And some respect considering I am one of the original palyers of this game.[/b]

Thats sad. There is one time that i said bad things against KOL GM's. Chuckie edited my post and deleted my comments.

killer2675

Nazis forced their rules on the Jews. You have a choice not to visit the forums.

Secondly, I've read some things people have posted here about getting warned, etc., and I must say...you probably deserve it.[/b]
    who reallly gives a crap what you think?

Zxenke

That's nice

Secondly, I've read some things people have posted here about getting warned, etc., and I must say...you probably deserve it.[/b]

Yes so you see how your likening it to be thrown in jail is just as stupid as my example, glad you made the point even though you probably didn't realize it.

If someone has a problem in the game, or an opinion they should just keep it to themselves is what you are saying. They shouldn't say anything on official forums per your ideology, that forum should just be for positive remarks about the game and things like kitty cats and puppy dogs. Again you didn't look at what he said, you are assuming he deserved it. You're on the wrong side of the fence, were not talking about a government, we're talking about a game lol.

denon33

Ha

Just because I wanted KOL to stop the wall hackers at Isloon and Felankor and forget about the stupid Thanksgiving event I reached the 100% ban level on their forum.

What a joke. Hide your head in the sand and do nothing.

The way they treat their players is disgraceful.

All I want to know is ; Are they working on the problem. Communication, that is all I want.

And some respect considering I am one of the original palyers of this game.[/b]
    Chuckie is a nobhead. I have had 2 official forum accounts banned in the last 2 days. 1st one for simply saying if i met him IRL I'd drain him then spike him over and over. 2nd 1 for saying what a big man he is and how mature he must be to mute people for nothing. I think he has SMS ( small man syndrome ). Playing like a little Hitler. What did he think was going to happen when he suggested KO should be fully Pay to Play. He is simply a fooking idiot, and I guess I'm allowed to say it on these forums, if I ever met him I would personally find the nearest brick and stick it in his face over and over, and when he fell down I'd take great pleasure in kicking his head in, and stamping on his face like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. I hate that c**t

Zxenke

Yes so you see how your likening it to be thrown in jail is just as stupid as my example, glad you made the point even though you probably didn't realize it.

If someone has a problem in the game, or an opinion they should just keep it to themselves is what you are saying. They shouldn't say anything on official forums per your ideology, that forum should just be for positive remarks about the game and things like kitty cats and puppy dogs. Again you didn't look at what he said, you are assuming he deserved it. You're on the wrong side of the fence, were not talking about a government, we're talking about a game lol.[/b]
    Is that what you are trying to do? Seems like KO4Life wouldn't exactly be the most opportune place to express your disagreement with and desire to fix the USKO forum rules. Nor would expressing it to other players, who have no hand in determining the rules of the forums. Seems like everyone here is just complaining about the mods there enforcing the rules you agreed to. Moreover, if you look at all the people who were like (and I am paraphrasing, since grammar isn't a strong point of many people here) "I made negative comments and I got warned", even though the content of their negative comments was not the reason why they got warned or banned. Usually it is the "why the fuck can't you piece of shit people do anything right" kind of comments that are labeled as "negative comments" here. I do not think that the mods get it right every time, but the hate mentality that KO4Life has obviously blinds people and dilutes judgment.

I used to be like you. I've pissed off the admin and mods there myself. I've been banned twice by Linus and once or twice by CHUCKIE!!. I've also come to realize abrasive and aggressive comments achieve very little, and only result in getting yourself warned or banned. Want to change their rules? Post peacefully, and not like a fucking child.

Is that what you are trying to do? Seems like KO4Life wouldn't exactly be the most opportune place to express your disagreement with and desire to fix the USKO forum rules. Nor would expressing it to other players, who have no hand in determining the rules of the forums. Seems like everyone here is just complaining about the mods there enforcing the rules you agreed to. Moreover, if you look at all the people who were like (and I am paraphrasing, since grammar isn't a strong point of many people here) "I made negative comments and I got warned", even though the content of their negative comments was not the reason why they got warned or banned. Usually it is the "why the fuck can't you piece of shit people do anything right" kind of comments that are labeled as "negative comments" here. I do not think that the mods get it right every time, but the hate mentality that KO4Life has obviously blinds people and dilutes judgment.

I used to be like you. I've pissed off the admin and mods there myself. I've been banned twice by Linus and once or twice by CHUCKIE!!. I've also come to realize abrasive and aggressive comments achieve very little, and only result in getting yourself warned or banned. Want to change their rules? Post peacefully, and not like a fucking child.[/b]

Are you talking to me or the person who posted about being banned. Again you are blending everyone into everything. He wasn't banned for your examples, just like ALL people in jail are guilty (your example) - hasn't DNA proved this notion to be wrong? The point of your replies is defending every act of theirs meaning they don't need improvement. Personally I think Linus is the best admin they've EVER had and I am happy he's been bumped up to bigger and better things, but unhappy he isn't available to give rational and reasonable replies AND bans. He actually cares about doing a good job and can see the difference if someone is complaining about the misc bugs in the game, and someone who bans people for posting their problems, something you don't seem to be able to do either. Your following a rut, not looking at the posts, not reading what people are saying, and spewing your opinions that don't even apply to what this thread is about. Take a step back and catch up, you obviously have the mental capacity to put complete thoughts together but you haven't connected the dots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast