Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i have a question about zero and f9devil

This is a discussion on i have a question about zero and f9devil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Always gotta have the morons on this forum to turn a simple little post into something negative. If you don't ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Always gotta have the morons on this forum to turn a simple little post into something negative. If you don't have a comment to answer his question why post at all? I mean..... "WHY DO YOU CARE IF HE EVEN CARES OF IF HE KNOWS THEM?"

Jesus............................................. ................................[/b]
    why do u care if he cares if he knows them?

mammlea2

why do u care if he cares if he knows them?[/b]

ban him!

ban him![/b]
    mammlea2 oh are u goin around a ban?

Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent.[/b]

mammlea2

mammlea2 oh are u goin around a ban?[/b]

first, how can u possible know im "banned" ?

i could ve posting from a different pc, and i dont want to be keylogged maybe?

second, im not "banned" im suspended, wich is very different from a ban,

third, ban cama pls!

why do u care if he cares if he knows them?[/b]

I don't care if he cares... thats the point. Stupid retarded little kids, like yourself in the post you made towards me, starting bullshit when bullshit doesnt need to be started. There is always a post where someone is trying to be 100% non-nubish asking questions about something but ppl on this forum always downgrading SOMEONE for SOMETHING. It gets old. I'm surprised someone didn't come into this thread screaming "THIS BELONGS IN OFF-TOPIC MOVE IT".

I don't care if he cares... thats the point. Stupid retarded little kids, like yourself in the post you made towards me, starting bullshit when bullshit doesnt need to be started. There is always a post where someone is trying to be 100% non-nubish asking questions about something but ppl on this forum always downgrading SOMEONE for SOMETHING. It gets old. I'm surprised someone didn't come into this thread screaming "THIS BELONGS IN OFF-TOPIC MOVE IT".[/b]
    bullshit was already started...i was jsut taunting it along in a humerous manner...nice to see u took it so seriously though anger issues much?

HotAsIce

right, willy, alex's real life "friend" you forgot the quotation marks :P

bullshit was already started...i was jsut taunting it along in a humerous manner...nice to see u took it so seriously though anger issues much?[/b]

Eh well I guess if your "joking" then I don't mind much... really didnt' take it seroiusly. I read these forums everyday for what reason I don't know. I've ready 230987423 posts about someone flaming someone for no reason and never said shit (like it matters if I say anything anyway). This time I just wanted to say something.

And yeah I've had a bad day :P

Always gotta have the morons on this forum to turn a simple little post into something negative. If you don't have a comment to answer his question why post at all? I mean..... "WHY DO YOU CARE IF HE EVEN CARES OF IF HE KNOWS THEM?"

Jesus............................................. ................................[/b]

It was a perfectly asked question. I was just wondering why he cares or if he knows them, so blow me ok, you piece of worthless crap!

@ Sustain

I would prolly own you with my hands tied behind my back and my eyes closed, crawl back to your cave you vodka sniffing polar bear!!

Damn tards!

Lemon

Because Holy is biggest noob ever.[/b]
    That may be a little harsh, second to biggest I think after zan.

No one plays this game go home

That may be a little harsh, second to biggest I think after zan.[/b]

Lemon you beesh hahaha . I recall you getting owned by Zan :P. And since I own Zan with a lower lvl char and worse gear I think I can say I would prolly pwn you aswell. Wanna try someday?

Lemon

Lemon you beesh hahaha . I recall you getting owned by Zan :P. And since I own Zan with a lower lvl char and worse gear I think I can say I would prolly pwn you aswell. Wanna try someday?[/b]
    Lol yeh!

It'd be worth it just to have a chat with you again, old times sake and all :P

Lol yeh!

It'd be worth it just to have a chat with you again, old times sake and all :P[/b]

Well I've tried pming you on msn several times but you never answer me beesh . Talk about the good ol' days in Refugee?

MillionVoices

F9 is currently 76 being played by Alex and Robin[/b]
    i love how ppl always refer to them on first name bases.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast