Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i have a question about zero and f9devil

This is a discussion on i have a question about zero and f9devil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't care if he cares... thats the point. Stupid retarded little kids, like yourself in the post you made ...
Page: 3

Banned

I don't care if he cares... thats the point. Stupid retarded little kids, like yourself in the post you made towards me, starting bullshit when bullshit doesnt need to be started. There is always a post where someone is trying to be 100% non-nubish asking questions about something but ppl on this forum always downgrading SOMEONE for SOMETHING. It gets old. I'm surprised someone didn't come into this thread screaming "THIS BELONGS IN OFF-TOPIC MOVE IT".[/b]
    My spy boy saw you spy boy sittin by the bi-yo
    My spy boy told your spy boy, Im gonna set you flag on fi-yo.

I said, hey now, hey now,
    Aiko aiko all day, jockomo feeno na na nay, jockomo feena nay.

My grandma and your grandma were sitting by the fire
    Said my grandma to your grandma, gonna get your tail on fire.

I said, hey now, hey now,
    Aiko aiko all day, jockomo feeno na na nay, jockomo feena nay.

thats what this shit sounds like

Banned Senior Member

and that is....?

Lemon

i love how ppl always refer to them on first name bases.[/b]
    Well we can't call them all "f9" can we and I guess not everybody knows them well enough to call them by their second names.

Banned

and that is....?[/b]
    you really dont know

i would thought most people could tell that this now sounds like a he said she said arguement.

also please remove the link in your sig pic that links back to another site as per the rules of ko4life

as a moderator you should lead by example...not to be made an example of...unless i am mistaken and sigs can now have links again to sig makers and things of that nature

thanks

Lemon

you really dont know

i would thought most people could tell that this now sounds like a he said she said arguement.

also please remove the link in your sig pic that links back to another site as per the rules of ko4life

as a moderator you should lead by example...not to be made an example of...unless i am mistaken and sigs can now have links again to sig makers and things of that nature

thanks[/b]
    oooh phantom he sounds angry! Then again if things aren't going his way it's not unusual.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i love how ppl always refer to them on first name bases.[/b]
    actually my name isnt Robin its Mike... every1 calls me Robin for obvious reasons... altho if u all wanna call me Mike thats fine with me :P i dont really care S:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123