how long.....?

This is a discussion on how long.....? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was the game down during the transition from KO to KE? I was in the process of starting a new ...
Page: 1

Default how long.....?

was the game down during the transition from KO to KE? I was in the process of starting a new job and moving, and dont remember. Thx in advance.

OsirisG

first few days are gonna be hard due to the server being overwhelmed with downloads , but this time if they host the patch on an external link u will be able to start faster , but all the noobs that will use launcher update are seriouslly going to fuck up the game for the first 3-5 days , the game itself will be up but i think it won't be really playable.

Banned Senior Member

KE was avaliable and I updated/played within the first 2 hours, it came up while I was asleep

Hostage

I remember being compensated about 3 days for prem when it changed.

De_Piere

Originally posted by OsirisG
    first few days are gonna be hard due to the server being overwhelmed with downloads , but this time if they host the patch on an external link u will be able to start faster , but all the noobs that will use launcher update are seriouslly going to fuck up the game for the first 3-5 days , the game itself will be up but i think it won't be really playable.
    n00b i'd be great when ice ge came out some here put the link to dl and made a step by step tutorial of how to unzipe it cuz me<------tard in pc