I have the weirdest bug ever

This is a discussion on I have the weirdest bug ever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was pk on my mage account in CZ. Went to the INN and noticed that the INN was not ...
Page: 1

soyouthink

I was pk on my mage account in CZ. Went to the INN and noticed that the INN was not my INN at all but the INN from another account I have. I then noticed my Lycaon+8 (sealed) was gone along with a number of sealed and shit items. I logged off and went on the other account that I knew was from this INN and it was normal so I figure log back onto my mage. OMG still wrong INN and missing my items :S

So I hope to god that my INN is normal after server restart....anyone ever seen this? Missing Lycaon+8 and other sealed items

ILoveYouToo

lol pwned. Nothing is actually missing just moved to a different account? That's really weird I've never heard of anything like that before.

i heard of this one before.. smth like moved to another server.. check the other chars on other servers of that login bro

kdoyle

so sad it would be cool if you had the inn of a dude that had like rofs +5 and shit

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Would be jokes if you had IN's +1 and uniques +2 and that kinda shit and it all got moved to akara.

And u had a level 70 char in akara.

Damn you would rape in cz :P