Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Turks on Carnac-West

This is a discussion on Turks on Carnac-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks can play now carnac-west ,too! but only on server 2...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

turks can play now carnac-west ,too!
    but only on server 2

turks can play now carnac-west ,too!
    but only on server 2[/b]
    A lot of turks in c-west are actually turks living in germany.

Germany vs Turkey football match=Turkey vs Turkey football match

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Germany vs Turkey football match=Turkey vs Turkey football match[/b]
    haha at big cities like berlin hamburg or colone ofc^^

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

in german national team are only 2 turks

u mean Switzerland vs Turkey = Turkey vs Turkey

there are playing 4 turks in national team

btw it is normal that alot turks from germany playing there when in germany live around 8 million Turks

rofl :lol:

Banned

haha is this the 5th time turkey goes to war whit c-west :P
    Avoid moradon or you might not see anything couse of your screen is full of pm´s.

silverbuffer18

why can they only play on server 2?

why can they only play on server 2?[/b]
    I don't think that this shit exist..And dont forget lot of turks live's in germany so they are able to log.

And dont forget lot of turks live's in germany so they are able to log.[/b]
    yep i am 1 of them

denon33

Fuck turks, they are taught to be insular, to genuinely believe they are the best and the rest of the world is wrong. Its a shame. I just wish my local burger bar wasn't run by the greasy shits.....but its is, and the burgers are nice.

I dont know what it is about them, but they seem to be incapable to understand that other cultures and races dont share their way of life. Ever tried trading with these cunts? They never pay full price, they want to haggle, its the way they work. I walked around a market in Istanbul and coz i was clearly western i couldn't haggle.Everyone else was haggling the price. Try doing that in your local burger bar. They dont wanna know. I dont often hate people let alone an entire race, but KOL turks just prove what an ugly disgusting nation Turkey is.

The 1 saving grace they have is that they stick together and have the ability to ignore 99% of people who hate them. Wish I could be that thick skinned. But hey we are a little more civilised than the goat fucking greasy fuckers.

I had a pm yesterday. I was in clan party and someone from a clan called TurkKnights told me to kick a clannie and invite him, coz he is Turk and Turk is best at KOL. I said no clan party. He then stood next to us and spammed arrow shower and dc'd 6 of our party.

Thats what we are up against with the Turks. They really are a filthy,dirty,scummy race. Sorry but 99% of them are the same and the 1% that are OK I wouldn't trust.

Uzu

Fuck turks, they are taught to be insular, to genuinely believe they are the best and the rest of the world is wrong. Its a shame. I just wish my local burger bar wasn't run by the greasy shits.....but its is, and the burgers are nice.

I dont know what it is about them, but they seem to be incapable to understand that other cultures and races dont share their way of life. Ever tried trading with these cunts? They never pay full price, they want to haggle, its the way they work. I walked around a market in Istanbul and coz i was clearly western i couldn't haggle.Everyone else was haggling the price. Try doing that in your local burger bar. They dont wanna know. I dont often hate people let alone an entire race, but KOL turks just prove what an ugly disgusting nation Turkey is.

The 1 saving grace they have is that they stick together and have the ability to ignore 99% of people who hate them. Wish I could be that thick skinned. But hey we are a little more civilised than the goat fucking greasy fuckers.

I had a pm yesterday. I was in clan party and someone from a clan called TurkKnights told me to kick a clannie and invite him, coz he is Turk and Turk is best at KOL. I said no clan party. He then stood next to us and spammed arrow shower and dc'd 6 of our party.

Thats what we are up against with the Turks. They really are a filthy,dirty,scummy race. Sorry but 99% of them are the same and the 1% that are OK I wouldn't trust.[/b]
    deeeeeeeeeeeeeeamn this makes me suicide now bb ko4life

Thats what we are up against with the Turks. They really are a filthy,dirty,scummy race. Sorry but 99% of them are the same and the 1% that are OK I wouldn't trust.[/b]
    lol someone had a bad day

King0fKingZ

someone is angry

He is right on some things, but you dont have to be so rude

Listen up.. There are turk's in game and turk's in life.. Turk's in life/ reall aren't like turk's in game..Lot's of turk's coming to Ko to earn money couse they are poor and some others are faggot's.. There are still good turks in game..I know lot of em ..And also there are turks that live's to germany and they play ko , they are also kind ppl.. Dont spelling word's talking for all turk's.. Just take the part of '' bad/faggot turks in game'' That's something u had to in before u post..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast