Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I Heart CS !!!

This is a discussion on I Heart CS !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by WindWaker i actually got a Non Random message today / i think... i was bitching them for ...
Page: 2

Ruthless

Originally posted by WindWaker
    i actually got a Non Random message today / i think... i was bitching them for 1 month to change my sq, and today they answered me :

øHail xxxxxxxxxxxx! Your payment information for the account has been verified. The information that we need from you now is your new secret question and answer. In order to choose a secret question, I need you to visit our website http://www.knightonlineworld.com. Click on the "register" link for new accounts, you do not need to create a new account, but I will need you to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Please find the drop down menu where it says "enter a hint to remind you of your secret key". From this drop down menu, please select one, and write it down. Now that you have chosen a new secret question, please think of a secret answer, once you have this information; please submit a new ticket with that information. Once we have received this information, I will make the necessary changes to your account from the information provided. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    oh please...they only do it for the girls <_<

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker
    i actually got a Non Random message today / i think... i was bitching them for 1 month to change my sq, and today they answered me :

øHail xxxxxxxxxxxx! Your payment information for the account has been verified. The information that we need from you now is your new secret question and answer. In order to choose a secret question, I need you to visit our website http://www.knightonlineworld.com. Click on the "register" link for new accounts, you do not need to create a new account, but I will need you to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Please find the drop down menu where it says "enter a hint to remind you of your secret key". From this drop down menu, please select one, and write it down. Now that you have chosen a new secret question, please think of a secret answer, once you have this information; please submit a new ticket with that information. Once we have received this information, I will make the necessary changes to your account from the information provided. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    oh please...they only do it for the girls <_<[/b]
    Actually, I got that once upon a time too (3 weeks ago) - after spamming them for 2 months.
    It's another automated message that means nothing, it's more efficient (ie. wait another two months) to send them your new sq by another support ticket on the same account.

OLD1953

They are hiring new ppl, and several have told me they've had CS actually fix something, so maybe things are finally going to look up a little.

Wife says I'm an incurable optimist.

Banned

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    Originally posted by Ruthless@
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker

oh please...they only do it for the girls <_<
    Actually, I got that once upon a time too (3 weeks ago) - after spamming them for 2 months.
    It's another automated message that means nothing, it's more efficient (ie. wait another two months) to send them your new sq by another support ticket on the same account. [/b]
    i got it after spamming them for a month, and now they already changed it raine :P

zetazeta

customer support?! WHERE?!

Lawless

the first responce is 100% automated, the second/third is usually a real working slob asking for the info you already posted in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12