Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got K2'd, again.

This is a discussion on I just got K2'd, again. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iOJ - As Easy As Uploading Can Get >>>> iOJ - As Easy As Uploading Can Get If you get ...
Page: 1

hatay

Default I just got K2'd, again.

iOJ - As Easy As Uploading Can Get >>>> iOJ - As Easy As Uploading Can Get

If you get hacked, you now gotta buy premium on top of the one you already bought to get helped.

I'm done with this shit. To all those who have bought an account: the previous owner can get it back any time he wants to. Doesn't matter how hard you try to protect it, a simple ticket can get you anything if your mouth is wide enough.
    Last edited by hatay; 01-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.

daymz798

lolz for real... this game is dieing very slowly... sum1 go buy knight online and fix it xD

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post

If you get hacked, you now gotta buy premium on top of the one you already bought to get helped.

I'm done with this shit. To all those who have bought an account: the previous owner can get it back any time he wants to. Doesn't matter how hard you try to protect it, a simple ticket can get you anything if your mouth is wide enough.
    i dont want to say it but i told u <3

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    i dont want to say it but i told u <3
    Not really, you told me to level my own char even tho you knew and still know nothing about me.

pizzaman

I didnt know people still play this game period lol

Banned

yup that sux, my friend got hacked and lost crazy items, and even tho he have plat prem, they say they can't help him lol

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    yup that sux, my friend got hacked and lost crazy items, and even tho he have plat prem, they say they can't help him lol
    Scamming/Hacking has never been as easier than now.

looks to me like k2 is also fed up with this game...i bet theyre just begging for the day every1 quits so they can finally shut down servers and stop hosting this ridiculous game

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    looks to me like k2 is also fed up with this game...i bet theyre just begging for the day every1 quits so they can finally shut down servers and stop hosting this ridiculous game
    after each maintenance they add more and more bugs to check what will make us quit lol.. thats really rediculous...

Athenrye always said that k2 only host the game, and even with that easy job, they fail

Has always been this way, your best shot is buying an account with no previous purchases aka premium/kc and buying prem on it yourself, that way if you have all the info, its extremely hard to take the account back for the previous owner and you can always get it back yourself.

Banned

and if after you buy the account, you buy premium + kc? or 2 times kc? youll be able to get the char back too no? then it will be endless fight i guess xD

For this issues, you just have to buy from a known friend, not from "knowns". Is hard to deal with account selling this days because many people get "ticked" which means that: 1st owner gets his char by showing off to k2 through a ticket the payments, etc. Is a scammer practice as you can noticed; anyway, chyper rings should be back, but, this is Knight Online, and every1 should be prepared for chaos ^^

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Has always been this way, your best shot is buying an account with no previous purchases aka premium/kc and buying prem on it yourself, that way if you have all the info, its extremely hard to take the account back for the previous owner and you can always get it back yourself.
    My purchase informations were cleaned out of the database by a custommer service agent and still, the hacker got his account back afterwards.

My purchase informations were cleaned out of the database by a custommer service agent and still, the hacker got his account back afterwards.
    Why would they clean it in the first place?

The information that shows in myKol isnt directly from the DB, most people arent aware of that.

So if they would clean it up and not update the site just for you (which i doubt) then the payment info would still show up.

And if they only updated the site to not show the previous info then they would still have the previous information in their databases.

Hope this wasnt too confusing.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Why would they clean it in the first place?

Because I asked them?

The information that shows in myKol isnt directly from the DB, most people arent aware of that.

So if they would clean it up and not update the site just for you (which i doubt) then the payment info would still show up.

And if they only updated the site to not show the previous info then they would still have the previous information in their databases.

Hope this wasnt too confusing.
    First of all, it isn't from mykol but gamerfirst. Second of all, what shows in the market section of gamerfirst is a simple table from the database that is shown because it is indicated to do so in the php code.

Deleting it directly from the database would take around 2 minutes whereas "updating the site to not show the previous info" would take longer. Deleting the info from database would be way more practical .
    Last edited by hatay; 01-09-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast