Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just got K2'd, again.

This is a discussion on I just got K2'd, again. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hatay First of all, it isn't from mykol but gamerfirst. Second of all, what shows in the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    First of all, it isn't from mykol but gamerfirst. Second of all, what shows in the market section of gamerfirst is a simple table from the database that is shown because it is indicated to do so in the php code.

Deleting it directly from the database would take around 2 minutes whereas "updating the site to not show the previous info" would take longer. Deleting the info from database would be way more practical .
    It doesnt work like that because of security issues that were obvious after the hacking cases through their forums. Of course its not practical.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    It doesnt work like that because of security issues that were obvious after the hacking cases through their forums. Of course its not practical.
    They have obvious database access. It might not be manual but they do.

guys ever since k2 went to the g1 style accounts this has been possible

u can open a new g1 account and send a ticket very easily... the g1 people have more people responding to tickets and it gets done faster.. g1 company will change all info if u have even 1 payment info not necessairly the last but any payment info... i remember after using a friends character in andream he scammed my items i made a new g1 account and provided info from some kc purchases and they changed all info for me and gave me acess to the account ...

obviously they could look at payment info and tell i was not the owner of account and still they changed ... g1 basically has the ability to change all infos of account and only cares about money... so if u purchased from them u can take any account... problem is u can link many different logins to ur g1 acct and control lots of accounts in this way... smart scammers are linking many different accounts to their main g1 account and then providing payment info... then taking back sold accounts etc

ko for a long time has been very scam happy! u take big chances when buying any account... also the thing is no one even knows they are doing this cuz they dont have to provide the g1 account with the id pw of the k2 account... basically they can send tickets and even if u login kol site u would never know g1 is changing ur info or anything... i think k2 and g1 care only money not about customers

sorry u gotten scammed but this should be a common knowledge and scamming in ko is almost like a art form... i would guess 70% of all sales on this site are later to be scammed back by probably the same group of scammers...

sorry bro :[ what will you do now?

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    guys ever since k2 went to the g1 style accounts this has been possible

u can open a new g1 account and send a ticket very easily... the g1 people have more people responding to tickets and it gets done faster.. g1 company will change all info if u have even 1 payment info not necessairly the last but any payment info... i remember after using a friends character in andream he scammed my items i made a new g1 account and provided info from some kc purchases and they changed all info for me and gave me acess to the account ...

obviously they could look at payment info and tell i was not the owner of account and still they changed ... g1 basically has the ability to change all infos of account and only cares about money... so if u purchased from them u can take any account... problem is u can link many different logins to ur g1 acct and control lots of accounts in this way... smart scammers are linking many different accounts to their main g1 account and then providing payment info... then taking back sold accounts etc

ko for a long time has been very scam happy! u take big chances when buying any account... also the thing is no one even knows they are doing this cuz they dont have to provide the g1 account with the id pw of the k2 account... basically they can send tickets and even if u login kol site u would never know g1 is changing ur info or anything... i think k2 and g1 care only money not about customers

sorry u gotten scammed but this should be a common knowledge and scamming in ko is almost like a art form... i would guess 70% of all sales on this site are later to be scammed back by probably the same group of scammers...
    I thought gamerfirst's security was a lil bit advanced than that.

I was wrong.

You can get more money via this game by scamming ppl than by robbing banks. And if you chose the first way, there's a 99% chance that you'll get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelspea View Post
    sorry bro :[ what will you do now?
    Quit or start macroing, i'm not sure yet.

Macro clan anyone? ( you must be at least this tall to ride ---> K2) if you dont get it ignore me ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12