Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got owned ...

This is a discussion on I just got owned ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wha thats not a big deal but still that sucks... I was Pking when I wanted to take off my ...
Page: 1

Angry

wha thats not a big deal but still that sucks...

I was Pking when I wanted to take off my valkiries but only 1 slot... I had my SS unsealed si I sent him to Miaousssssss with Alt+255 at the end (Miaousssssss is my name) ... i thought i would sent it to myself but in fact the letter was sent but never arrived ...

I'll try to contact Customer support because thats still a SS ....

Phosgene

item will be returned in10 days if it hasnt been opened

cama

item will be returned in10 days if it hasnt been opened[/b]

Well i doubt this :S because some items i didnt take in my mailbox are here forever

but still i hope , and i will ask CS

Mp3Steelo

item will be returned in10 days if it hasnt been opened[/b]
    I've seen more ppl losing items this way, fuck the 10days system nd miaous sad for the ss but ur gear is like 'wo0ot'

G0D

That 7-10day system what ever never worked from day 1. And don't expect CS to help you..

neversoft

it wont return in 10 days cuz every 7 days is server maintanace and it resets it to day 1
    i lost some items same way
    too bad bro

what that sucks ><

Phosgene

if you have premium , just be like "im gonna chargeback all of my premium bills" and they will be like ok ok sorry heres your ss and 2k kc compensation

Mario

maillin yourself was disabled ages ago, there was even notice about it... i think u get same answer from CS... if u get u right... i always mail items to my side chars from same account

yeah, they aren&#39;t going to do dick, if anything you would hurt yourself by telling them that you were trying to abuse a bug to mail items to yourself.

Banned

if you have premium , just be like "im gonna chargeback all of my premium bills" and they will be like ok ok sorry heres your ss and 2k kc compensation[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

then they will bann your char for payment fruad

HotAsIce

While your at it, change SS to CS, see if you can get a +0 chitin shield out of the deal like half the players of Ares did :P

sexy Owa

from what i have seen.. the 7 day mail return system only works if the character you mailed it to does not exist, if you send it to an existing character it will stay in their in box for a good while. customer support will direct you to a GM, and a GM will tell you to contact Customer service, if i were you id start farming shaula&#39;s your chances of getting the shield back are slim, unless you make the miss spelled character if you can.

Aba

and of all the stuff you could have sent...such as hp pots or enchant scroll you sent your SS...nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast