Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just got owned ...

This is a discussion on I just got owned ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, that sucks man. Let's just see what happens in 10 Days. But why wouldn't you just /town and put ...
Page: 2

Gankster

Well, that sucks man. Let's just see what happens in 10 Days.

But why wouldn't you just /town and put it in the Inn, instead of risking it?

lime

I havent doen that before, but I have gone to ronark, thinking I better clear my inn proceed to put everything into the "inn" when my inventory nice and empty only to notice the "inn" was sundries!! Only really lost PUS scrolls and a glave7 when it was actually worth summin pre rofd

WafflesAndCocaine

i lost a green treasure chest and 100m in the mail ^^ isnt much but gay k2 , i check back on my sending account every now and then its been 20+ days so i guess ill stop

i lost a green treasure chest and 100m in the mail ^^ isnt much but gay k2 , i check back on my sending account every now and then its been 20+ days so i guess ill stop [/b]
    Lol yeah I think it's a lost cause there buddy.
    :P

bLaO

I havent doen that before, but I have gone to ronark, thinking I better clear my inn proceed to put everything into the "inn" when my inventory nice and empty only to notice the "inn" was sundries!! Only really lost PUS scrolls and a glave7 when it was actually worth summin pre rofd[/b]
    haha , sry but this really maked me laugh

SuperDeris

pwend

kangs

Uve probably miss spelled the name u were supossed to send it to since u cant send letters to urself , so try making some chars with names u might have sent it to ...

Radke

lol owned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12