Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I just had enough of EUKO........

This is a discussion on I just had enough of EUKO........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please help me atleast get some justice in this game -.- Futility, I actually thought this version of Knight OnLine ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Default I just had enough of EUKO........

Please help me atleast get some justice in this game -.-

Futility, I actually thought this version of Knight OnLine would change.......

For some reason, I actually thought this version of Knight OnLine would change, but obviously you ("nttgame") are not the company to make that change.

What happened to the actual promise of costumer support?
    Online GM's to actually help people ingame?
    Banning cheaters ingame?

I spent hundreds of Euros in this game, and what do i get in return? pooor costumer support, no priority on High Priority Issues.
    Ignored by admins in forums, GM's ingame. This is just getting rediculous................

First i have to actually waite 5 days, to get a reply In my costumer support ticket with payment issues.

Secondly i send a support ticket to the costumer support, that because there is a typo made by mgame/nttgame.
    Orc Warrior lvl 60 skill in passion:

Blade Of Hell - A sword type skill that damage nearby monster by 250%

so as i understood it a skill that will make aoe damage to all nerby enemies by 250%.

So my brother was kind enough to give me his free restrubution item so we could reskill and hopefully kill apes super fast in luferson with a warrior.

But no, since this was just a typo and the actual skill works just like quake. It didn't even hit 120 damage on treants in CZ (when i had 2000 attack power).

Ofcourse this piss me off. So i send a ticket and ask for compensation since this was actually not my fault.

After waiteing over 24 hours with no reply, and i couldn't make any exp at all i had to buy a new restrubution item. So made a new account and bought premium......

i restated back to normal skill stats on my warrior. While i was waiting for costumer support to actually reply to my ticket.

And then it just gets worse......................

Thank you for taking your time to contact NTTGame

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you on this matter as you have shared the valuable account information with someone else thus comprimising your account security. Suffice to say, it is impossbile to grant you the protection against hack incidents so long as the classified credentials have been divulged. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to help you on this account . Please refer to the EULA on our official website ;

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

Please do not share account information with third persons.

We apologize for any inconveneince it may have caused.

Regards

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

The eNTiTy Game, Knight Online
    ::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

and im seriously asking WTF is going on here?

Not only can you log and see that No other IP adress has accessed my account.
    But you are actually accuseing me for haveing a sharer, and not offering me support, while all in understructables have 4 sharers on all there lvl 80 accounts.

im so dissapointed and i just had enough of this shitty support.

Futaliti, you promised that gm's would actually care in this game. What happened to this promise?
    2 days ago i repported 8 client koxp party, with screenshots on forums.

a mod (GM) even moved my topic into Europa cheat repport section.

2 hours later still no one got banned, and my brother went to server 1 cause a game master logged in called Raine.

He pm'ed the issue to him, and he told my brother that as of the time he was replying. He send someone to investigate it.
    Yet 5 hours later the cheaters were still haveing a hack fest on server 2.

where is the justice?

so to summon all up.

I pay loads of euros to this company. I request support cause of an ingame issue. I don't get reply on forums or by costumer support team.
    And now im told i can not even get support on this account because, you say i shared it when not 1 single other ipadress has logged it since beta when i was useing a VPN adress which is leagal.

im so dissapointed.

i expect an apollogize and some big changes, cause this is looking more and more like usko

// WTF_BoneKeeper

Ok...You have ur problem.Ok you didnt get a support from nttgame..Eventhough ur problem seems silly to me couse u had to know all the skills but ok u may not.. Why the hell are u complaining about underzz?? Is that ur problem??? Ok u dont have a sharer but why u talking about us??? Most of us got 1 sharer from same timezone just couse he is friend of us...And we are 80 couse he lost our lifes for fucking 15 days to exp and have fun in this after our exp...Please think before u talk...

Quote Originally Posted by MrCassiba View Post
    Ok...You have ur problem.Ok you didnt get a support from nttgame..Eventhough ur problem seems silly to me couse u had to know all the skills but ok u may not.. Why the hell are u complaining about underzz?? Is that ur problem??? Ok u dont have a sharer but why u talking about us??? Most of us got 1 sharer from same timezone just couse he is friend of us...And we are 80 couse he lost our lifes for fucking 15 days to exp and have fun in this after our exp...Please think before u talk...
    are you actually being serious?

i said undes as an example, that players who actually have sharers for realz. They get support and i don't.

And now my account is marked as a "Sharer" when the real sharers doesn't even get that...........

ur pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post

They get support and i don't.

ur pathetic
    c´est la vie! also, undezz pwns thats why we get support when needed

Regarding the skill-thingy, yes you should be compensated for that as it's actually their fault, incase it's a typo.
    You can't expect people to understand the skills in a game flawlessly without having to read up on what they do, if the skill-tooltip says one thing, that's what it should do, if that's not arrangeable, you might aswell just remove the skill from the game completely.

I had a similar answer when I contacted CS when my warrior was hacked, the same auto-reply shit that K2 pulls.

i said undes as an example, that players who actually have sharers for realz. They get support and i don't.

And now my account is marked as a "Sharer" when the real sharers doesn't even get that...........

ur pathetic
    And i told u..You had like a server to give examples ... 99% of euko got sharers..Undez may got 1 ..Out there u can find ppl with 4-5-6 sharers..So u shouldnt complain about us..

Their CS is crap as hell, I had an issue 2 weeks ago and still didn't get any help.
    sent 2 tickets already, posted a topic in official forums, but nothing happened.

got answers from a moderaton in official like : "it's a rare situation, you gotta wait"
    and "I think that it's impossible" without saying what's impossible...

Still didn't get a singel answer from the CS eventho I sent 2 tickets and 3 replys.

They're worst than USKO if I'll be honest...
    at least USKO answering you withing few hours or days.

ur pathetic

save ur drama for ur llama ...

sux u ain't getting support, I got support within 5hr when my char got hacked.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    save ur drama for ur llama ...

sux u ain't getting support, I got support within 5hr when my char got hacked.
    because you're in undez bro ... GM help ftw!

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

EUKO just like usko you must spent 400€+ before you get any support

so if its that bad why do you guys keep play?

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    EUKO just like usko you must spent 400€+ before you get any support
    i actually spent 380 Euro ^^

even thoe the cash doesn't matter for me cause i can live without them. It's really pissing me off how they treat me as a costumer.
    Last edited by sexyswed; 12-01-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so if its that bad why do you guys keep play?
    OH NO! They directed critique against the company that's hosting my game! Why dont u just quit?

Grow up, people are entitled to their own opinion and I really don't see ur point as people are coming forward with valid concerns. But maybe you're just one of those people who are so heavily biased that you can't see the downside of whatever you happen to like for the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    OH NO! They directed critique against the company that's hosting my game! Why dont u just quit?

Grow up, people are entitled to their own opinion and I really don't see ur point as people are coming forward with valid concerns. But maybe you're just one of those people who are so heavily biased that you can't see the downside of whatever you happen to like for the minute.

OH NO! i got my OWN opinion about XXX of cry me a river topic with flame war at the end every day at official and ko4life...

who uses CS for issues anyways? wtf

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast