Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I just had enough of EUKO........

This is a discussion on I just had enough of EUKO........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sexyswed are you actually being serious? i said undes as an example, that players who actually have ...
Page: 3

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    are you actually being serious?

i said undes as an example, that players who actually have sharers for realz. They get support and i don't.

And now my account is marked as a "Sharer" when the real sharers doesn't even get that...........

ur pathetic
    Just a simple question, how do you know they get support?
    Im pretty sure you wont get support on specific categories, like account hacked, or loss of items if the account was shared. However you still can get any other support about the issues that are not connected to "sharing" .

Banned Senior Member

duble post
    delete plox.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    Honestly,

There is absolutely no difference in EUKO then USKO.

Except for the fact EUKO is for Europeans.

EUKO is the same as USKO except for the fact it has more of a fresh start and a bit of new quests added. But honestly, who cares, when you have support like this? You can say a bunch of excuses but the bottom line is, USKO and EUKO are the same, except for Europeans.

They can say there are little to no cheater's but that's a lie right there.

Final decision: KO sucks.
    So, first we had to deal with overenthusiastic EUKO prophets, then come the gloomy doomsayers. But the fact remains, only time will give us the full picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Actually guys, i just decided to quit this game. My items will die with me.

So no need to comment in official forums cause i honestly don't care about my 380 euro i spent in pus.

I wish the best of luck to all my clan mates in EarthQuake.
    I also wish best of luck to my old friends in Gunes - mucx Azad

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8537/leaveing.jpg

(no i will not sell any items, they will die with my char =) )
    Who care of you? Server's full the whole time so at least you give a space to someone else. You spent 380 $ on EUKO that's even more sad.
    bbnore

So why exactly are you complaining again? Yea, they didn't help you with your redistribution item, even though you should have known better yourself about putting stat points into passion.
    Yea, they didn't ban some koxpers.

What exactly are you so angry about? It's not like your account got hacked and all your items were deleted. There are plenty of games out there where gold farmers play.

The only thing that is weird from what I read in your OP, is the redistribution thing. It really seems like the message you sent them regarding the mishap with skill points isn't true, or we're missing a part of the full story.

Anyways good luck, not sure why you had the need to show us your Iron Belt as well as all your items when you said you are quitting. I don't think that many people will mind that you're quitting over something petty like a redistribution item/non-banned koxpers when you don't have to worry about them 70+

It's like saying "I wasn't repaid for getting my car broken into" and then saying "it's dumb because there are other people who have gotten reimbursed for getting stuff stolen, oh and there are still murderers on the loose and criminals..."

There will always be someone who didn't receive proper justice and didn't get something they should have. It's life and if you don't understand that's how it works, you will surely be disappointed a lot more in the future.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ill have your warrior if you dont want it

you're that warrior , had mad fun with you in the early days of server ,i still got those awesome raids on my HD as i promised i'll upload em once i finish what i want , GL on w.e u gonna do ,like the humilty that you show ,that's what really matters, forget the trollers .

Banned

bonekeeper be sure to send one of those premiums my way

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    you're that warrior , had mad fun with you in the early days of server ,i still got those awesome raids on my HD as i promised i'll upload em once i finish what i want , GL on w.e u gonna do ,like the humilty that you show ,that's what really matters, forget the trollers .
    you always say that and never upload crap

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    you always say that and never upload crap
    Jajajajaj pwnt!!

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Same old shit.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Twostars is failing

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    It's like saying "I wasn't repaid for getting my car broken into" and then saying "it's dumb because there are other people who have gotten reimbursed for getting stuff stolen, oh and there are still murderers on the loose and criminals..."

There will always be someone who didn't receive proper justice and didn't get something they should have. It's life and if you don't understand that's how it works, you will surely be disappointed a lot more in the future.
    No it's not the same thing.

If a skill claims to do one thing in a game, it's supposed to do that and nothing else, if it's indeed a typo it's up to the responsible ones to sort it out, you can't have the mindset that people know every skill in and out, that's like shooing away new players, which is why KO will never be a big game.

Dumb analogy is dumb.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Since all flamers want something to complaine about ill reply ^^

The reason why i did the restrubution in the first place is not because i did not know all warrior skills.
    I played one of the most famous warrior in Edana at USKO for a very long time.

What supriced me at euko is the simple fact, "what used to be quake skill, actually had a new name".

And let's all be honest here, since there is alot of changes in this version of Knight OnLine compareing with USKO, a skill which actually has a new name and a new description. Well why should anyone expect it to not work..........

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast