Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I just had enough of EUKO........

This is a discussion on I just had enough of EUKO........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; euko is better than usko right now but after some time it will became like it no doubts about that ...
Page: 4

euko is better than usko right now but after some time it will became like it no doubts about that u cant avoid it sadly its natural for every official KO
    so better to start now when theres still fun before its to late
    playing on callisto btw orc side
    cheers

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    c´est la vie! also, undezz pwns thats why we get support when needed
    WTF !? Are you serious ? You are so lame, having 10 sharers doesn't make you "pwn". Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    WTF !? Are you serious ? You are so lame, having 10 sharers doesn't make you "pwn". Cheers.
    if that wasnt a obvious troll comment....... but okay you fell for it^^ anyways im getting tired of this undez hating, yes we troll alot, who the fuck cares , we step up to it, we got raided almost every fuckin 5 minutes we exped in cz and we stood our ground , result: => every undez member has 10 million sharers, or so they say.... , 2 people in undez are extremely lucky at the anvil ( the whole clan envies em for that ) => we are phishy, babshopping, hacking noobs with 10 million sharers, or so they say..

for the record: yes im 80, yes i have a personal sword +7 ( burned my other ps, 2x hell breaker, like 10+ raptors) , yes i run on quest armors and quest uniques, no i havent bought anything for usd except premium and some trinas, yes i was stupid enough to no-life 18 hours a day for some weeks and no i will never do that again because damm i felt like such a nerd

why do we have levels: we are active, why do we have skills unlocked? we are active,
    why do we own most of the fights? we are skilled, and we are active =)

if u wna show undez some dirt, stop trolling these fuckins forums anatgonizing 1 clan and take it to colony zone by not towning instantly in colony zone

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    if that wasnt a obvious troll comment....... but okay you fell for it^^ anyways im getting tired of this undez hating, yes we troll alot, who the fuck cares , we step up to it, we got raided almost every fuckin 5 minutes we exped in cz and we stood our ground , result: => every undez member has 10 million sharers, or so they say.... , 2 people in undez are extremely lucky at the anvil ( the whole clan envies em for that ) => we are phishy, babshopping, hacking noobs with 10 million sharers, or so they say..

for the record: yes im 80, yes i have a personal sword +7 ( burned my other ps, 2x hell breaker, like 10+ raptors) , yes i run on quest armors and quest uniques, no i havent bought anything for usd except premium and some trinas, yes i was stupid enough to no-life 18 hours a day for some weeks and no i will never do that again because damm i felt like such a nerd

why do we have levels: we are active, why do we have skills unlocked? we are active,
    why do we own most of the fights? we are skilled, and we are active =)

if u wna show undez some dirt, stop trolling these fuckins forums anatgonizing 1 clan and take it to colony zone by not towning instantly in colony zone
    Let them talk on the forum , we all know how fast they town ingame

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Let them talk on the forum , we all know how fast they town ingame
    from the x2 partiez

why you guys care so much about em? ,fails raids aint that interesting o,o.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    from the x2 partiez
    from the chocolate cookies I smell when you're close!

Oh he has friends in Gunes. Wish u'd take them with you when u quit this game. Lowest bunch of people I have come across in any game. U get a reply about a hacked account and u send them a msg with a typo problem. Mind posting what u really send? Were u perhaps embarrased and decided to blame a hacker for the weird reskill and did u mention ur brother. Im biased because of the friends in Gunes part so sorry no clear picture for me.

Its sad, but i have to say it.... EUKO will be same like any other server on USKO in few months. Its just passion of new "possibilities" to go there, but wake up, you still playing KO! :-)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you should all get a life and stop humping on us (UNDEZZ)... you all just mad cuz we pwn as much in real life as we do in game
    Oh god , another wanna be

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    why bro??? my leader forces me to play 12 hrs per day else I get kicked ... and I am fat, dont have a girl cuz im also ugly... just like my whole clan..undezz ftw!!!!!!!!
    but im scared to ask my leader if i can log off for 1-2 hrs, he'll get mad at me!!!
    Sad wanna be , feeling rejected?

i think its funny how peop who get rejected and kicked from clan get so mad and try to troll on forums lol so funny. try harder diver

How the fuck did this turn into a discussion about undezz, sigh.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Cuz they have so much ego and they ain't much about them.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    Cuz they have so much ego and they ain't much about them.
    Another reject is mad

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast