Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I just had enough of EUKO........

This is a discussion on I just had enough of EUKO........ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Another reject is mad another follower sucking dick...
Page: 5

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Another reject is mad
    another follower sucking dick

Banned Senior Member

NVM , about to get my infraction removed , don't want another one and some people are definatly not worth it.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I think
    The guy above me (yeah the israeli)
    Is rly mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    if u wna show undez some dirt, stop trolling these fuckins forums anatgonizing 1 clan and take it to colony zone by not towning instantly in colony zone
    kinna hard dont u think?
    i mean raiding with half a party against 2 parties is hard.
    extra hard, since u all so skilled too :O

NVM , about to get my infraction removed , don't want another one and some people are definatly not worth it.
    tempting >.<

Another reject is mad
    its incredible how quickly you have become an undez faggot. its like you were made for it, but only now can you be true to yourself and others. its really inspiring
    LambOfGod likes this.

Another reject is mad
    Don't you just sit in mora fishing for exp flashes for your clannies? Lol, another jailbait bitch

After undez is done with their bukkake party at your expense, can i have you? I need exp flashes

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I think
    The guy above me (yeah the israeli)
    Is rly mad.
    Its alright, its my job to speak out when no one else wants to say shit to them. I have no care.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Its alright, its my job to speak out when no one else wants to say shit to them. I have no care.
    oh don't be so mad little one

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    its incredible how quickly you have become an undez faggot. its like you were made for it, but only now can you be true to yourself and others. its really inspiring
    made my day!!

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    oh don't be so mad little one
    myth, please shut up.

nothing special bout undezz really. you have 50 people no lifing with sharers.
    and 50 babashoppers, with 0 skills, and 100% geyness n ass licking.
    trust me soon enough it will fall apart, cause people startin to get sick of ur ego.
    its just so saaaaaddd really watching bunch of kids, feeling good bout themselves behind PC*_*

And people defending undezz, you either one of them, or you just nother gey trying to join ^^
    baba undezz gg clan

yeah your right my ego is huge bro thats why i hold jaspreets items in cwest for him and others so again another noob who doesnt know what hes talking about so plz stfu when i quote one of my friend that i know who im joking with, so plz keep your little unkown ego down plz

atraan man leave em everything that u've said been said before and mostly like ppl doesnt care anymore , if you keep doing this kind of "though" posts u'll end keeping their interested on trolling ur posts, as you should know they think they're kind of good for theirselves (circle) nothing, that you can do gonna make change their minds.

@myth , fart u where's my myth , some1 has changed him into dark side >.> , come on u dont have ego since me>u as mago bb.

haha love you too pendexo my little nab your lucky i taught you how to play mage^^

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    yeah your right my ego is huge bro thats why i hold jaspreets items in cwest for him and others so again another noob who doesnt know what hes talking about so plz stfu when i quote one of my friend that i know who im joking with, so plz keep your little unkown ego down plz
    was that ment for me? cause iono why u mentioned u were holding jaspreets items on cwest n some other guys?
    and i dont really care if u were jokin or not? just saying u n undezz, keep it down a bit
    starting to get old I know this is alot to take in at the same time for u, since its ur week of the month

np pendex. problem is, everybody was like all quite till euko n undezz came out
    people starting acting wierd. really childish, made me wonder how old they really are
    really irritates me, when adults falls for group pressure, mean most of us have grown past that.
    i think? except for the undezz i guess. don blame them, some need more time than others

keep the trolling n flaming coming. i got nothing better to do. and i do need the post count
    this one goes out to all yall undezz peeps out there, my homies

NEVERMIND ILL FIND SOMEONE LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    was that ment for me? cause iono why u mentioned u were holding jaspreets items on cwest n some other guys?
    and i dont really care if u were jokin or not? just saying u n undezz, keep it down a bit
    starting to get old I know this is alot to take in at the same time for u, since its ur week of the month

np pendex. problem is, everybody was like all quite till euko n undezz came out
    people starting acting wierd. really childish, made me wonder how old they really are
    really irritates me, when adults falls for group pressure, mean most of us have grown past that.
    i think? except for the undezz i guess. don blame them, some need more time than others

keep the trolling n flaming coming. i got nothing better to do. and i do need the post count
    this one goes out to all yall undezz peeps out there, my homies

NEVERMIND ILL FIND SOMEONE LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    arnt you like 17 little kid. keep trying to troll in the end all you can do is sit in the forum you should listen to pendexo hes pretty smart.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast