I just need a couple of answers. Duping.

This is a discussion on I just need a couple of answers. Duping. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is duping still a problem? Because when i quit this game a while back there was still a little duping ...
Page: 1

iwanttopk

Is duping still a problem? Because when i quit this game a while back there was still a little duping going on and dupe wipes going on. I just wanna know how they are cracking down on it and if its still going.

EpsaNomaly

As far as anyone knows, there is no way to dupe atm, and there hasn't been for actually quite a while...it's been really good in that sense.

KOXP'ers have made a come back, and now Chinese gold farmers are here in KO which sucks

But yeah, duping isn&#39;t really a problem right now, hopefully not in the future either >__<

no dupe problem atm.... only chinese gold farmer problem.. they farm everything from gavolts, to felankor

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

no dupe problem atm.... only chinese gold farmer problem.. they farm everything from gavolts, to felankor [/b]
    its getting bad, i believe akara is the worst or was

iwanttopk

assassin are you talking about gold farming or duping, becasue duping is what im worried about.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

there is no dupe atm

only chinese gold farmers, using koxp and some bugs are killing everything to get gbs to sell

assassin are you talking about gold farming or duping, becasue duping is what im worried about.[/b]
    then u shuld have nothign to fear... nowadays, everybody buys stuff from merchant, nobody even bothers to ask for a "SS of drop" like the good old days , or "Ss of Upgrade"

i bought 90% of my items from merchants... and 10% trades from friends.. and.... after 6 months.. none duped wiped.

k2 has done smth good for once... but in return for the anti-dupe, they allow gold farmers, koxping felankor, remove server 3, CSW on wednesdays, corrupt GM&#39;s, and many many more bad things......... sometimes i wonder if i K2 actually does bad things to balanace the good things they do...

kibal

It isnt a problem right now ,but in old servers like ares there r millions of dupes arround that never got wiped

iwanttopk

k thx for answers, all i needed,

close plz

There is no dupe, there hasn&#39;t been for a while. The last real problem was an upgrade bug turks were using for rebirthed items. There was a way to 95% upgrade anything all the way to +21 reb. On Oly, there was a guy who made +21 IB and shards but he was banned. At one time any +21 reb item was wiped, if known and the character banned. However, I do not know if these items are now, after all the time, considered legit or not, that would be a great question to ask K2. I remember back a few years ago a "famous" baba was selling +10 complete from Ares on eBay, I&#39;m sure others will remember those items...and those were never wiped.

sometimes people still get rollbacks in game.

Hennessy

well yea , theres no way to dupe at the moment . but sooner or later K2 will release some patch , that will be able to be bugged and theyll start dupeing again

oldboy

sometimes people still get rollbacks in game.[/b]
    omg yea happened to me but i made the "duped item" +4 rb then went gray and now deleted ><

selling_items

well i dont think theres a dupe anymore
    but still some "Duped" items Didnt get wiped from the old servers So MEH!

jeweetzelluf

An friend sended me 3mil... wenn i was offline..

and my friend had rollback.. so he still had the 3mil and i still had the letter next day:P

and it hasnt been deleted as far as i know..