Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just realized.........

This is a discussion on I just realized......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've burned over literally 4-5k usd on this game w/o spending over like 500? 600? bucks lmao i got downzies ...
Page: 1

Default I just realized.........

i've burned over literally 4-5k usd on this game w/o spending over like 500? 600? bucks lmao i got downzies just thought i would share that bahahahahahaha

-bob

p.s get money, fuck bitches WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IngMeta

go up more items and gift me !

Little archer Senior Member

are u high again

The One And Only Senior Member

wtf 0.o?
    10chars

SumYungHo Senior Member

well u dnt wanna no wat ive lost.. lol

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

thats why you sell all yo shit and get your money back+profit. duhh

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    thats why you sell all yo shit and get your money back+profit. duhh
    unless ofc ur feeling depressed and wanna try ur luck at anvil :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I just realized that your ugly Bob

Banned

I spend alot of time playing this crap and compared to that my 2-3k usd i wasted on this game is nothing.

Did you guys actually cared to think about the time you've 'wasted' while playing this game. If you look at it from this angle, all of you have spent a lot of money playing this game, not only the bill for electricity and other primary needs to play the game, but there's only the time you've literally wasted. Instead you could have used the many hours you play the game per week on an actual job (yes, even when you're a student...there are many job opportunities around).

The saddest thing is these guys who go around the market, trying to buy and resell, or level farm and sell their stuff, and finally brag about how much money they made, even though in many cases this raw amount has been made over many many months and can't possibly be compared when you actually do something useful with your time and get money for the work you deliver.

So, even if your currency balance doesn't drop while playing the game, it still doesn't mean you aren't losing money. As the phrase goes: "Time is money"
    Because you've decided to spend your time on playing a game rather than working for money, you are wasting time wherein you could be earning money and this can be seen as a loss.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Did you guys actually cared to think about the time you've 'wasted' while playing this game. If you look at it from this angle, all of you have spent a lot of money playing this game, not only the bill for electricity and other primary needs to play the game, but there's only the time you've literally wasted. Instead you could have used the many hours you play the game per week on an actual job (yes, even when you're a student...there are many job opportunities around).

The saddest thing is these guys who go around the market, trying to buy and resell, or level farm and sell their stuff, and finally brag about how much money they made, even though in many cases this raw amount has been made over many many months and can't possibly be compared when you actually do something useful with your time and get money for the work you deliver.

So, even if your currency balance doesn't drop while playing the game, it still doesn't mean you aren't losing money. As the phrase goes: "Time is money"
    Because you've decided to spend your time on playing a game rather than working for money, you are wasting time wherein you could be earning money and this can be seen as a loss.
    Oh look, it's abel the angry belgium kid.
    Shouldn't you be hunting gerydeft or something?

KontactPlodez

Some of us are capable of playing a game in spare time instead of taking time off of work, school, or both. If you aren't capable of this, then you probably shouldn't be playing KO at all.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Not all players of ko are 24/7 on ko

lmao im hella baked all the time just bought logitech z5500 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck smoke,fuck and listen to music its just too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yaaaappp

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    i just realized that your ugly bob
    ahh ugly bob!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast