Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just realized.........

This is a discussion on I just realized......... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just gave the last of my blueberry yumyum to a buddy from my second job, gotta be clean for ...
Page: 2

Banned

I just gave the last of my blueberry yumyum to a buddy from my second job, gotta be clean for possible drug testing in summer job

Banned Senior Member

try being in the army.... it sucks. never know when the UA's are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    i've burned over literally 4-5k usd on this game w/o spending over like 500? 600? bucks lmao i got downzies just thought i would share that bahahahahahaha

-bob

p.s get money, fuck bitches WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sound like you made a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Did you guys actually cared to think about the time you've 'wasted' while playing this game. If you look at it from this angle, all of you have spent a lot of money playing this game, not only the bill for electricity and other primary needs to play the game, but there's only the time you've literally wasted. Instead you could have used the many hours you play the game per week on an actual job (yes, even when you're a student...there are many job opportunities around).

The saddest thing is these guys who go around the market, trying to buy and resell, or level farm and sell their stuff, and finally brag about how much money they made, even though in many cases this raw amount has been made over many many months and can't possibly be compared when you actually do something useful with your time and get money for the work you deliver.

So, even if your currency balance doesn't drop while playing the game, it still doesn't mean you aren't losing money. As the phrase goes: "Time is money"
    Because you've decided to spend your time on playing a game rather than working for money, you are wasting time wherein you could be earning money and this can be seen as a loss.

+1 A true statement.

The cost of time is the money you spent and the money you missed out on while you was spending it.

The trick is to make sure it was worth it !!! And it was worth it. FORGET ABOUT IT !! (The Money)

Banned

UA's are easy to bypass, this job has possible blood draws too I believe, said it has the drug policies of the U.S. Coast Guard. :S

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Did you guys actually cared to think about the time you've 'wasted' while playing this game. If you look at it from this angle, all of you have spent a lot of money playing this game, not only the bill for electricity and other primary needs to play the game, but there's only the time you've literally wasted. Instead you could have used the many hours you play the game per week on an actual job (yes, even when you're a student...there are many job opportunities around).

The saddest thing is these guys who go around the market, trying to buy and resell, or level farm and sell their stuff, and finally brag about how much money they made, even though in many cases this raw amount has been made over many many months and can't possibly be compared when you actually do something useful with your time and get money for the work you deliver.

So, even if your currency balance doesn't drop while playing the game, it still doesn't mean you aren't losing money. As the phrase goes: "Time is money"
    Because you've decided to spend your time on playing a game rather than working for money, you are wasting time wherein you could be earning money and this can be seen as a loss.
    Ask yourself this question:

Do you work to live or do you live to work?

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    Ask yourself this question:

Do you work to live or do you live to work?
    And you assume there's nothing in-between?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I remember my first time getting high
    Last edited by T_rey; 03-29-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    I remember my first time getting high .
    why the sad face?

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    UA's are easy to bypass, this job has possible blood draws too I believe, said it has the drug policies of the U.S. Coast Guard. :S
    blood draws? lol, seems a little overboard.

UA's are easy to pass if you know in advance, yes.

Alcohol > drugs

Mehh who gives a shit bout money.. u would've spent that money on smth else later on.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    why the sad face?
    True story, it was amazing.. Edited with the big grin face xD

Banned

Haha, so do I! The first time I tried it I didn't know anything about pipes so I wasn't even using the carb, the second time (same night) we switched to a bubbler, that rocked my world. Time slowed down and people started sounding like the teachers from Charlie Brown. My buddies say I pretty much sat on the couch with one of those old 7-11 64 oz coffee cups on my lap and just sat there watching tv for like 3 hours. I don't remember that part tho

Banned Senior Member

I was 9 playing GTA3 for the first time while smokin a bowl... lol, made GTA3 look a lot better.

tna

true statements, if u think u r "wasting" time on ko, then dont play it, cause obviously u r not having any fun at all... play for the fun of it and dont worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12