Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I keep on getting dc'ed any one els?

This is a discussion on I keep on getting dc'ed any one els? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got like 5-6 clannies with this same problem, laggy as hell and they d/c every 2minutes or so >.<. Wonder ...
Page: 3

snoppskott

got like 5-6 clannies with this same problem, laggy as hell and they d/c every 2minutes or so >.<. Wonder what they did at the restart this night ;x..

yea, makes me wonder too.... maybe they will fix it tomorrow??? i hope so at least

u got any other type of spyware running. if u have anti norton which has expired thats the cause. it was the problem with me. my subscription had ended but it was lagging my computer up. so delete any unused spyware and anti virus programms

Banned

OMG THAT FACKING SUCKS!!! ALL ESTONIANS HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!! When u log u get DC or when u dont DC u have like 30 sec lagg :S I thought it&#39;s my internet but now i see it&#39;s not:S But why dont TURKS get DC i cant understand that lol All send ticket to k2 Maybe we get free premium days :P

here in england its fine m8. i been on 3 comps mayb its your country&#39;s xchange. u know if they doin line maintenance or sumthing

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

ya i keep dcing also and stoping at 99% char data

shellin ur from estonia as well it must be sumthing to do with xchange. i had same problem about 1 month ago when the phone company was changing all the phone lines so the net and the game were messed up. find out if work is going on if not its a k2 problem i guess

yupp, i guess its some thing whit the servers coz lots of ppl is getting this so it cant be any thing els then k2 having problems, send tickets too k2 then they might work an lil harder on it

u got any other type of spyware running. if u have anti norton which has expired thats the cause. it was the problem with me. my subscription had ended but it was lagging my computer up. so delete any unused spyware and anti virus programms[/b]
    thx alot for ur help, but i think we figurd it out K2 got problems AGAIN..... <_<

ye they tend to create problems. maintenace 2 morrow so this problem will be gone and another rises. btw i pmed ya back with how 2 do it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123