Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You must have nearly 1m...did that extra 8 really matter? Sad to see when people who dont need to bug ...
Page: 1

Cocaine

Default I know NP is important but......

You must have nearly 1m...did that extra 8 really matter?

Sad to see when people who dont need to bug abuse DO bug abuse.

edit: fixed

if towers dont work its not his fault then its no bug cocaine

sexa

sorry but couldnt saw the dead noob under fire attack from towers, did i missed something?

edit : just saw the other topic

Cocaine

there is no dead noob, there are no towers (because of a bug). hence it being bug abusing.

Hostage

Glar is the only one who made it into town?

Or are there 100 humans standing in OB?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1 party every few bit

d2 down now being reset i assume

Cocaine

no no, there was a full party of people, i know glar was one of them, bengal was another. the tormentor priest healing him looks like KLR, but im not sure. humans have been running in and out since the towers dissapeared. the reason i posted this pic is becase it is bug abusing no matter how many people are in town.

ps. i just saw him run in again, but this time i have more pics of who he was with.

Hostage

Originally posted by Cocaine
    no no, there was a full party of people, i know glar was one of them, bengal was another. the tormentor priest healing him looks like KLR, but im not sure. humans have been running in and out since the towers dissapeared. the reason i posted this pic is becase it is bug abusing no matter how many people are in town.

ps. i just saw him run in again, but this time i have more pics of who he was with.

Yeah, But why point out 1, when there are more?

Cocaine

because the 1 is the leader of one of the best/most respected clans on the server?

oh, and:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Yeah, But why point out 1, when there are more?[/b]
    even if there`s 10 thousand, just cuz everyone does it means its ok to do it? When there are more, more should get banned, thats it.

edit: forgot to add. Glarfist is top pker on human side, and leader of a top5 clan, he should set the example of not rushing in instead of encouraging.

idefix

Originally posted by Lev0
    if towers dont work its not his fault then its no bug cocaine
    if towers dont work its a bug u dickwad. or u say k2 did it on purpose that towers dont work?

0wnoR

edit. u gays faster than me :P

redfieldTnT

WTF some noob must be playing on glar =/

but im shure there will be 123123123412312 resons why this isnt bug abuse yeah yeah

server problems yadda yadda

JUST RESPECT FUCKING SPACE but hes right 8 np come on humans..............

GlarFist

LOL, much fun, last day of KE offers me sth different. BTW hb was with no towers too, come and make the same. OR didnt stay in cz!!!! and np is 12 at full party, ty cocaine

BTW i have about one million national points, im playing for fun, not for np

do you see a dead body? or only mine? or yours. Towers was destroyed after VR's spawn. I dont think this is a bug, thats is

Cocaine

sorry, i dont bug abuse, but you cant say that for yourself any more now can you. your very welcome, im also glad to see you get a hard on for some np

/lost_respect

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast