Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the towers arent working its just cuz of a stupid bug, and using it to gain something is called ...
Page: 2

sexa

if the towers arent working its just cuz of a stupid bug, and using it to gain something is called bug abuse

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by GlarFist
    do you see a dead body? or only mine? or yours. Towers was destroyed after VR's spawn. I dont think this is a bug, thats is
    That would be true IF everything else worked. There were no mobs anymore on d2, and you couldn't access the NPC's which means the AI servers crashed. This stops the towers from working which is then abusing the towers to run into town without worries

TheSin

(19:48:03) (@Phantom_dragoon) She's not allowed to ban for it since KOLA caused the AI to crash
    (19:48:05) (@Phantom_dragoon) with the VR's

pwned, now blame KOLA instead of Glar, kkthnxbye

Cocaine

no, ill blame glar. just because he cant be banned doesent mean its not wrong.

TunaFishyMe

When half of america was blacked out, people were breaking into stores and stealing. Because the security systems werent working stealing is right? Thats senseless.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by TheSin
    (19:48:03) (@Phantom_dragoon) She's not allowed to ban for it since KOLA caused the AI to crash
    (19:48:05) (@Phantom_dragoon) with the VR's

pwned, now blame KOLA instead of Glar, kkthnxbye
    u idiot! KOLA (who eva that is) may have caused the AI to crash and towers to go down, but glar is the one abusing them as they are down, now fuk off! "kkthnxbye" :angry:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    When half of america was blacked out, people were breaking into stores and stealing. *Because the security systems werent working stealing is right? *Thats senseless.
    rofl LOOT AND PILAGE IN THE DARK!!!

since when np are important?the point is to enjoy pk , not make 974987979465416166156123 nps

Thats not a bug abuse in my opinion since there is no towers

Everyone can enter in each other bases , so thats fair.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Norgrenator+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norgrenator)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    When half of america was blacked out, people were breaking into stores and stealing. *Because the security systems werent working stealing is right? *Thats senseless.
    rofl LOOT AND PILAGE IN THE DARK!!![/b]
    pfft use flashlights noob xD
    i stole myself a ferrari

Cocaine

the towers dissapeared because of a bug. glarfist proceeded to abuse that bug and run into town (which he would not have been able to do if the towers were there) and kill people. thats called bug abusing. but i guess glarfist is immune to rules.

GlarFist

LOL, community goes against bug abusers, episode one - starring GlarFist.
    what is bug?
    and what is abusing it?
    dead body on towers is a bug and if you use this situation u are bug abuser. a WELL KNOWN bug!!! like many other.
    Towers off, after VR spawn, i was in HB and saw lot of orcs invading town, someone told me that no towers at the game, and i directly hitted road to OB - sry no time to check AI, MOBS, NPC and weather in Somalia. I was thinking " LOL what a joke, orcs in hb, humans in ob, will be fun if i may reach the OB, maybe last day cz will be free of towers zone, u have orcs in your back, so no safety place".
    Ill never go through dead body to base, cause its bug.
    Ill never use CSW bug or war port bug, etc etc...
    Ill never use any kind of bug, cause is not my style.

But, think before u add any comment cause u are from "the community - protector of the truth", cause truth always have 2 sides.
    Tell me, please, who from you didnt farming on D1? is drop rate increasing suppose to be a BUG? Yes, its bug, 100 %, and you, me - all abusing it.
    A well known BUG, dear kids. Welcome to the club then.

Cocaine

was me farming on d1 detrimental to any other users? hell no.

you coming into town after the towers dissapear is detrimental to every person who you killed. your just as bad as every other person who town nova's.

"Ill never use any kind of bug, cause is not my style."

your style is to get np any way possible isnt it.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    well said for a man that wants a dildo up his ass

but ye, +1

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    well said for a man that wants a dildo up his ass

but ye, +1[/b]
    well said for a man with lactating breast

but ye, +1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast