Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> Originally posted by Dro @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe When half of america was blacked out, people were ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

When half of america was blacked out, people were breaking into stores and stealing. *Because the security systems werent working stealing is right? *Thats senseless.

well said for a man that wants a dildo up his ass

but ye, +1
    well said for a man with lactating breast

but ye, +1[/b]
    touche :mellow:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @

When half of america was blacked out, people were breaking into stores and stealing. *Because the security systems werent working stealing is right? *Thats senseless.

but ye, +1

but ye, +1[/b]
    touchme :mellow:[/b][/quote]

Dro

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @

but ye, +1

but ye, +1
    touchme :mellow:[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

fine, touchme, not my breast tho, it`ll shoot milk out and pull out ur eye or smthing ^_^

Hostage

wait wait...

A VR was spawned?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

oke you inbred rednecks quit fighting

Originally posted by Hostage
    wait wait...

A VR was spawned?
    From what i understand, KOLA spawned a VR and it pwned the AI server because of lag. (came to this conclusion with the talk on irc :x)

IkoRia

If the towers are destroyed, how can it be a bug ?

I agree maybe a GM mistake but not bug abuse in my opinion cause seriosly don't see how it can be a bug, maybe taking advantage of a GM mistake...

style to get np in anyway thats possible thats just rediculous... cause that would be to use a chicken char to bug towers...

Hostage

Which knocked out the towers... which means there were no towers present?

TunaFishyMe

who cares what the definition of a bug is. The point is, something happened in the game that isnt suppose to happen and you are taking advantage of it. Bug or not, it isnt right.

Dro

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    tuna`s post says it all. Stop arguing about this, what Glarfist did was wrong, accept it.

Hostage

I dont give a shit if glar had 10x more NP's than everyone combined. There are SO many well known people who bug abuse. Do you see them banned? Fuck no. When I was asking why point out 1? Well why does it only have to be Glar? Why wouldnt you want ALL the bug abusers banned?

I dont know the situation. So thats why I'm asking.

Hostage

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    tuna`s post says it all. Stop arguing about this, what Glarfist did was wrong, accept it.[/b]
    But whats glar stealing?

GlarFist

Originally posted by Cocaine
    was me farming on d1 detrimental to any other users? hell no.

you coming into town after the towers dissapear is detrimental to every person who you killed. your just as bad as every other person who town nova's.

"Ill never use any kind of bug, cause is not my style."

your style is to get np any way possible isnt it.
    Ty, u are funny, and many like you.
    Now u didnt rejecting that u bug abusing in D1, right? But is good bug abbusing, cause u not detrimental any other users.
    lets play with words, lets make a loooong sily topic, boring to be read.
    Imagine that :
    U farm like crazy, u make incredible amount of cash and u buying uber items, which is detrimental things, aren't they? Cause of bug at least, u have them cause of well known bug.
    IF 10 BACH spawned, cause of AI crash, i know, u are killing them cause this is no BUG, or wait - maybe this is GOOD and WHITE bug, and ROLS didnt gives you advantage to detrimental any other users.

Bahhh

Cocaine

because glar is the leader of one of the best clans and most respected clans on diez, and you dont expect that from him.

Dro

a GM spawned a VR in cz towns. It killed all NPC arround him, also bugging all npcs and making the IA dissapear, so no mobs at all. And then the SS with glarfist inside OB was taking ,where he wasnt receiving damage from towers at all.

And ppl focus on glarfist cuz is a top player and leader of a top5 clan. As Peter Parker`s uncle used to say, a big power comes with a big responsability.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast