Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The different between Glar and the other bug abusers is because ... well hes glar. No one says, LEADER OF ...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

The different between Glar and the other bug abusers is because ... well hes glar. No one says, LEADER OF TURKMUSEN CLAN IS BUG ABUSING becuase thats expected. Glar is the leader of Tormentors. One of the top clans in the game. They are respected for a reason. Mell Gibson was pulled over for drunk driving because and he started to say anti-semitic other comments. If I was pulled over and started to say shit like this, no one would care. But for Mell Gibson to do it, its just different.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro
    a GM spawned a VR in cz towns. It killed all NPC arround him, also bugging all npcs and making the IA dissapear, so no mobs at all. And then the SS with glarfist inside OB was taking ,where he wasnt receiving damage from towers at all. *

And ppl focus on glarfist cuz is a top player and leader of a top5 clan. As Peter Parker`s uncle used to say, a big power comes with a big responsability.
    that man was a fucking genius

actually its "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsability". Stop watching spanishized Spider Man xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    a GM spawned a VR in cz towns. It killed all NPC arround him, also bugging all npcs and making the IA dissapear, so no mobs at all. And then the SS with glarfist inside OB was taking ,where he wasnt receiving damage from towers at all. *

And ppl focus on glarfist cuz is a top player and leader of a top5 clan. As Peter Parker`s uncle used to say, a big power comes with a big responsability.
    that man was a fucking genius

actually its "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsability". Stop watching spanishized Spider Man xD[/b]
    rofl, spanishized xD

Cocaine

1st of all, i can barely understand this, so next time you post, have someone proofread what your writing.

2nd of all, if 10 bach's spawned because of some sort of bug, how do you know if i would attack them if i know it was a bug...oh yeah...you dont. and the d1 bug, who cares? all that bug did was help people by dropping market prices.

3rd of all, this topic is not about people abusing that bug on d1, its about you abusing a bug that made it so you were able to take peoples national points in an unfair circumstance. you bug abused, face it.

Terrorblade

even if it was wrong, he won't lose my respect cause of one wrong situation, everybody gets in them, everybody did something wrong including me. One bad thing won't match for ton's of good things he did for clanies/humans/whole diez community...

Anyway this situation for me personaly was just something between abusing and normal rush... cause ... you know i think you're abusing a bug you have to do something for it like sending noob between towers, come to wall nd use tp ... dunno how to explain <_<

GlarFist

Host3ge

GM spawn 3 or more VR's in every town and after that was no npc and towers, dont know bout mobs. that is. CZ without towers was 5 or 10 minutes dunno, ive made 2 OB's rush, thinking that was idea of GM's, to remove them for more fun. Between my two rushs, i see every orc who was in cz and not in ob, rushing hb.

Im ready to take my punishment if this is definated as a bug, even this cost me to be banned for4eva. What i feel is not bug, is not bug for me, cause if i feel it, ill never abusing it! And this principle makes my name and my clan behaviour.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    even if it was wrong, he won't lose my respect cause of one wrong situation, everybody gets in them, everybody did something wrong including me. One bad thing won't match for ton's of good things he did for clanies/humans/whole diez community...
    i agree with this too

Hostage

I dont see how the towers were bugged if the owner of the game shut them off. :blink:

Cocaine

Originally posted by Hostage
    I dont see how the towers were bugged if the owner of the game shut them off. *:blink:
    he didnt do it on purpose, it was a bug that happened when he spawned vr

GlarFist

Cocaine, read twice or more, sorry, english isnt my native, i hope other will understand what im trying to say with D1 case.
    Read twice or more or use IQ boost buff, pls.
    Im pissed in real to have everyday relations with ppl who listen only his mouths and reading only his words. Pls dont offer me this in forum/game/conversation, ty.

TunaFishyMe

The owner did "shut them off". He spawned a VR which caused a lot of lag and messed up the NPC AI or whatnot.

sexa

I dont see how the towers were bugged if the owner of the game shut them off. *:blink:
    prooly he didnt wanted to cause that but happened.

anyway glarfist told well, no need to flame him

Terrorblade

anyway glarfist told well, no need to flame him
    +1

the_man_slayer

lol why wuld he turn them off for fun :blink: it wuld only create havoke and would be doing exactly what they dont want u doing (rushing the town) otherwise whats the towers there for in the first place :P

Banned

Originally posted by GlarFist

Im ready to take my punishment if this is definated as a bug, even this cost me to be banned for4eva. What i feel is not bug, is not bug for me, cause if i feel it, ill never abusing it! And this principle makes my name and my clan behaviour.
    ok your punishment is for you to get naked and dro to put u over knee and spank you......he gets reward in his eyes and u get ownt by him :lol: :P

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast