Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist Im ready to take my punishment if this is definated as a bug, even ...
Page: 5

GlarFist

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

Im ready to take my punishment if this is definated as a bug, even this cost me to be banned for4eva. What i feel is not bug, is not bug for me, cause if i feel it, ill never abusing it! And this principle makes my name and my clan behaviour.
    ok your punishment is for you to get naked and dro to put u over knee and spank you......he gets reward in his eyes and u get ownt by him :lol: :P[/b]
    Why Dro, im sure he loves me, cause my raptor power on him is like slapping woman's ass with my ..., she is excited -> :wub: , not angry ->:angry:

Cocaine

Originally posted by GlarFist
    Cocaine, read twice or more, sorry, english isnt my native, i hope other will understand what im trying to say with D1 case.
    Read twice or more or use IQ boost buff, pls.
    Im pissed in real to have everyday relations with ppl who listen only his mouths and reading only his words. Pls dont offer me this in forum/game/conversation, ty.
    ive read that several times now, and still dont understand it.

i'm not the 1 here needing an "IQ boost buff". i type coherent sentences.

make sense next time pls bug abuser.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

Im ready to take my punishment if this is definated as a bug, even this cost me to be banned for4eva. What i feel is not bug, is not bug for me, cause if i feel it, ill never abusing it! And this principle makes my name and my clan behaviour.
    ok your punishment is for you to get naked and dro to put u over knee and spank you......he gets reward in his eyes and u get ownt by him :lol: :P[/b]
    yay, i support that punishment

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

ok your punishment is for you to get naked and dro to put u over knee and spank you......he gets reward in his eyes and u get ownt by him :lol: :P
    yay, i support that punishment [/b]
    i know you do maricon :lol:

GlarFist

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist
    Cocaine, read twice or more, sorry, english isnt my native, i hope other will understand what im trying to say with D1 case.
    Read twice or more or use IQ boost buff, pls.
    Im pissed in real to have everyday relations with ppl who listen only his mouths and reading only his words. Pls dont offer me this in forum/game/conversation, ty.
    ive read that several times now, and still dont understand it.

i'm not the 1 here needing an "IQ boost buff". i type coherent sentences.

make sense next time pls bug abuser.[/b]
    Not that what you bolded, dear, read previous post, wanna make for you mannual?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wanna make for you mannual?
    mannual? as in hand job?

GlarFist

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

mannual? as in hand job? [/b]
    yeahhh, real man know what is it! :P

P.S - manual, handbook, guide, reference book, vade-mecum (thanks to my dictionary), Cocaine, borrow me some IQ buff pls, i need it too.

Trii

buff pls ++++++++++++

Banned

Cocaine, borrow me some IQ buff pls, i need it too.
    yes fluff me too

Vlein

sex bomb sex bomb, you're my sex bomb

Cocaine

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

mannual? as in hand job?

P.S - manual, handbook, guide, reference book, vade-mecum (thanks to my dictionary), Cocaine, borrow me some IQ buff pls, i need it too.[/b]

your not smart enough to argue with tbh so ill just end it here, you bug abused. your just as bad as every other durka durka that does it with a noob in the towers.

Hostage

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

mannual? as in hand job?

P.S - manual, handbook, guide, reference book, vade-mecum (thanks to my dictionary), Cocaine, borrow me some IQ buff pls, i need it too.[/b]

your not smart enough to argue with tbh so ill just end it here, you bug abused. your just as bad as every other durka durka that does it with a noob in the towers.[/b][/quote]

I have enough respect for him to come here and admit it. Though I disagree with "bug abuse". If KOLA made it fair playing grounds because of a fuckup by him. Then it's the game creaters fault. Same deal as control + minor heal. It's there, but you cant change it. You see where I'm comming from?

Cocaine

i do see where your coming from, but k2 fucking up didnt make glar take advantage of that fuck up. that was his decision.

Hostage

Originally posted by Cocaine
    i do see where your coming from, but k2 fucking up has nothing to do with glars decision to take advantage of that fuck up.

Then call me a bug abuser too, because I'd do the same thing.

Cocaine

ok.