Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine i do see where your coming from, but k2 fucking up has nothing to do with ...
Page: 6

GlarFist

Originally posted by Cocaine
    i do see where your coming from, but k2 fucking up has nothing to do with glars decision to take advantage of that fuck up.
    Im not smart as u said, but i remember you said youll stop here. Or you forgot? ohhh, sry, u are unbuffed.

Dear Idiotine, next time in cz dont slide, cause is bug of the game, ok? Cause every movement of your warrior makes you bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Dear Idiotine, dont farm in D1, cause is bug of the game, ok? Cause every hit on the monster makes you bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Dear Idiotine, dont go invasion next time, cause mage port near warder gate is a bug of the game, and you have ability to invade cause of that. Every step on invading land makes u bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Im sure, dear Idiotine if you know that ull never do it, cause ULL KNOW.
    Make a fukin difference between well known bug , and accidental unknown situation. Yes, maybe im in mistake, thinking GM removed towers for fun. BOTH sides, Idiotine. I didnt throw a dead body to take fire of towers and go for my pitty np.
    About D1 case, ill try to explain once more : U farming/bug abusing on D1 and go richer and richer, and that allow you to equip uber items on you. This gives you unfair advantage against ppl, who didnt farming on D1. I remember when i bought my first raptor+8 from moradon, and Devile tell me this gives me unfair advantage, cause was from unknown player , maybe dupper. I accepted that, and put my raptor in chicken. Disappeared after first wipe, but ive learnt my lesson about unfair advantage.
    Sry if im not smart to explain to you again. Ohhh u are smarter, try to come discuss this on my native, bulgarian, would be easy for you.

the_man_slayer

lol nvm too slow :lol:

Cocaine

its ok glar, i know it stings when his greatness is questioned. you bug abused, i didnt. thats what this discussion is about, not sliding, not farming on d1, and not tping though walls in the war(which i dont do). stay on topic here.

quit trying to take the blame off you and place it on me when your clearly the 1 at fault here. you have no screenshots of me in hb(because i wasnt, i dont bug abuse. i just sit back and watch you), so you cant say shit to me about abusing anything.

liquid1

Originally posted by Lev0
    if towers dont work its not his fault then its no bug cocaine
    and if isiloon isnt fixed its not bug abuse?
    and if macro isnt blocked its isnt cheating?
    and if and if and if ... cut the bullshit pls

Hypnos

Dead noob bug = Nonfunctioning towers = You shouldn't be going in to town, even if you aren't the one bugging the towers.

AI server communication bug = Nonfunctioning towers = You shouldn't be going in to town, even if you have nothing to do with what caused the AI server issue.

It's the exact same. Saying it's okay to do one, means it's okay to do the other.

ID4N

:mellow:

Originally posted by ID4N
    :mellow:
    My thoughts exactly.

oncemore

I find it quite sad that you felt the need to post this topic, K2 spawned a VR, killing the towers, theres no bug abusing going on. Its the last day of KE, everyone was having fun.

Whats even more pathetic is attempting to get one the most honest and legit lvl70 left in KE, banned for something so minor, which in K2's very eyes, wasn't even illegal to TOS.

Theres so many people running around that have use kosp, macro'd there lvl's, duped there items, and scammed people, and you guys don't even seem to care, and still love them.

:rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by oncemore
    I find it quite sad that you felt the need to post this topic, K2 spawned a VR, killing the towers, theres no bug abusing going on. *Its the last day of KE, everyone was having fun.

Whats even more pathetic is attempting to get one the most honest and legit lvl70 left in KE, banned for something so minor, which in K2's very eyes, wasn't even illegal to TOS.

Theres so many people running around that have use kosp, macro'd there lvl's, duped there items, and scammed people, and you guys don't even seem to care, and still love them.

:rollseyes:
    uhhh lol? Are you trying to say that K2 spawned VR to kill the towers? rofl...

oncemore

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

uhhh lol? *Are you trying to say that K2 spawned VR to kill the towers? *rofl...
    No im saying VR spawned, which killed the towers, intentionly or not. Towers were killed in a legit way, no bug abusing.

merchanter123

:blink:

merchanter123

Cocaine glar is trying to prove your a hypocrit by saying its ok to bug abuse d1 drop rate to further your profits, in order to benefit your character. This doesn't affect anyone instantly but it is benefiting your character through a bug which in the future will affect others. So stop being a hypocrit, simple as that. The bug rate on d1 was temporary and so was this. Many people abused both. Long run or short term everyone gets affected by the bug sooner or later. So don't bother trying to give glar a bad name by saying he bug abuses if you bug abuse yourself. No single bug is worse then another. They're bugs they are not suppose to be there. BUT they are there. Wether or not you chose to use them to your advantage is your choice alone, but its not glar's fault kola messed up the towers, and its not peoples fault who use d1 drop rate bug to their advantage either. And in my opinion due to the nature of this "bug" aka (fuck up) everyone was on equal playing grounds and the bug was not brought on by a player, so each base was fair game to anyone who wanted to run in and kill everyone.

Wextor

didn't kola say at some point that there was to be no users of opposite nation in the towns??? That includes tower buggers, tanking towers, and running in when gms are idiots and destroy them. I dunno thats what I thought was said but who knows I'm getting old and my memory is bad.

I don't think glar should get banned for this momentary relapse but I think he should have known better. being "one of the most legit players on diez" as someone said he shouldn't have joined in this particular bug abuse.

Originally posted by Wextor
    didn't kola say at some point that there was to be no users of opposite nation in the towns??? That includes tower buggers, tanking towers, and running in when gms are idiots and destroy them. I dunno thats what I thought was said but who knows I'm getting old and my memory is bad.
    zomg wex is an old timer now

Wextor

I feel like it sometimes

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast