Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

I know NP is important but......

This is a discussion on I know NP is important but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The point is what would you all have done? I bet a good 99% would have done the same thing, ...
Page: 7

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The point is what would you all have done? I bet a good 99% would have done the same thing, just that Glars party was stronger to keep the attack up in the town.

It was GM fault that everything went screwy, a restart should have been done far fucking quicker.

K2 are to blame lock this fuking thread and let bitch about the common enimey.......

K2

oncemore

nice combo glar :wub:

Cocaine

ratherbedead - i did not try to get anyone banned, i was simply letting everyone know that the almighty goodgun glarfist makes bad decisions too. you said "everyone was having fun", i dont think that the people that did not know what was going on were having fun when a lvl 70 warrior came into there base where it is supposed to be safe and starts beating the hell out of them. glar can make all the excuses he wants, he knows he was in the wrong.

merchanter - i dont care what glar is trying to prove. if he wants everyone to think im a hypocrite, he can make a topic about it. he bug abused and is trying to convince everyone that it was ok for him to run into OB. and since your saying a bug is a bug and theyre all the same, you comboing is just as bad as tirendez going down to isiloon and bugging it.

armand0

VR can hit to towers?
    Its not a serious matter i think, a 5 min'ed bug that doesnt give any decent advantage to any1.
    these kind of topics get longer while servers r down

We could talk how sexy you use to look befor NT'ing

armand0

u can talk that with the new guy, it seems the account gonna get sold soon :unsure:

meh , we always been the same level when we use to fight in CZ, I only let you win a few time just so I could look up your skirt :P New owner not going to have the same meory I have for you

merchanter123

glar can make all the excuses he wants, he knows he was in the wrong.
    he already admitted he was in the wrong.

K2 are to blame lock this fuking thread and let bitch about the common enimey.......
    +1

if he wants everyone to think im a hypocrite, he can make a topic about it.
    waste of time spamming same non-sense that has already been said here already.

and since your saying a bug is a bug and theyre all the same, you comboing is just as bad as tirendez going down to isiloon and bugging it.
    don't be mad because i combo and you don't :P

Havvk

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    i do see where your coming from, but k2 fucking up has nothing to do with glars decision to take advantage of that fuck up.
    Im not smart as u said, but i remember you said youll stop here. Or you forgot? ohhh, sry, u are unbuffed.

Dear Idiotine, next time in cz dont slide, cause is bug of the game, ok? Cause every movement of your warrior makes you bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Dear Idiotine, dont farm in D1, cause is bug of the game, ok? Cause every hit on the monster makes you bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Dear Idiotine, dont go invasion next time, cause mage port near warder gate is a bug of the game, and you have ability to invade cause of that. Every step on invading land makes u bug abuser, dont forget that.
    Im sure, dear Idiotine if you know that ull never do it, cause ULL KNOW.
    Make a fukin difference between well known bug , and accidental unknown situation. Yes, maybe im in mistake, thinking GM removed towers for fun. BOTH sides, Idiotine. I didnt throw a dead body to take fire of towers and go for my pitty np.
    About D1 case, ill try to explain once more : U farming/bug abusing on D1 and go richer and richer, and that allow you to equip uber items on you. This gives you unfair advantage against ppl, who didnt farming on D1. I remember when i bought my first raptor+8 from moradon, and Devile tell me this gives me unfair advantage, cause was from unknown player , maybe dupper. I accepted that, and put my raptor in chicken. Disappeared after first wipe, but ive learnt my lesson about unfair advantage.
    Sry if im not smart to explain to you again. Ohhh u are smarter, try to come discuss this on my native, bulgarian, would be easy for you.[/b]

blah,blah,blah.... u bug abused....end of the story

Cocaine

Originally posted by merchanter123
    glar can make all the excuses he wants, he knows he was in the wrong.
    he already admitted he was in the wrong.

+1

if he wants everyone to think im a hypocrite, he can make a topic about it.
    waste of time spamming same non-sense that has already been said here already.

and since your saying a bug is a bug and theyre all the same, you comboing is just as bad as tirendez going down to isiloon and bugging it.
    don't be mad because i combo and you don't :P
    im so jealous i wish that i could combo but i know pressing 3 then r then r is beyond me.

you witty little devil you!

armand0

Originally posted by Felix
    meh , we always been the same level when we use to fight in CZ, I only let you win a few time just so I could look up your skirt :P New owner not going to have the same meory I have for you
    i dont think we had many fights, we r 2 guys playing, last time when we did, i was 64, u were 65 and u were a trust away to death :P
    female stats sux :rollseyes:

last good fight we had was like a day before you NT, you were 68 I was 68. I beliave a homosexual mage called Majeste TP me during our final 1 v 1

armand0

Originally posted by Felix
    last good fight we had was like a day before you NT, you were 68 I was 68. I beliave a homosexual mage called Majeste TP me during our final 1 v 1
    yea he is homo

/stop_messing_up_the_topic

sorry :wub:

Why is it so serious if he gets into town for 5 mins, there is tower bug for a year, he hasnt abused it once

merchanter123

im so jealous * *i wish that i could combo but i know pressing 3 then r then r is beyond me. *

you witty little devil you!
    yes its a difficult bug to abuse... if thats the combo you like to abuse the bug with... :P mines different >.<

Cocaine

it really gets difficult when u have to start holding W down

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast