I know this is the wrong section BUT

This is a discussion on I know this is the wrong section BUT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A lot of the rest of the forums doesnt really get read :/ Anyways, i was REALLY hoping that someone ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default I know this is the wrong section BUT

A lot of the rest of the forums doesnt really get read :/

Anyways, i was REALLY hoping that someone here who watches football games could help me out. As you know the football regular season starts this Sunday and since im from Buffalo, i have to watch bills game since i have dish and NFL Sunday Ticket isnt available unless u got DirectTV.

Anyways the question i have is, does anyone have a working site link where u can get all games live streamed through like a p2p forums or something? Im trying to watch the Eagles games all season, but they wont always be on when the games are at 1pm or 12pm est. I had a working p2p site for last season, but it seems that it got taken down before the pre season started this year

I thank in advance, and Draven, plz dont close this. I hardly make these topics

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

NBA > NFL
    BB /10chars

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

I used to watch sports on p2p.eu too, soccer most of the times. Now that it's down I'm using Sport Lemon - From Sport - Watch Live Sports Online - FromSport. Not sure whether it shows many football games though.

Move this thread to it's appropriate section.

Try fromsport.com (how was written up)
    Or livescorehunting.com (but I think there is no football (if you don't think soccer)

i wont move it yet, ill try to help u. Im a huge football fan. My boss at work was talking about some free NFL ticket and Ill ask him about it tomorrow and let you know. I'd love to watch all the Eagles games as I think they'll be hella fun to watch. Vick ftw..

being a lifelong Browns/Buckeye fan my whole life and now living in the south, I cant even really get a Browns game since they suck(National Stations wont play them). Im having to do what your doing for the Eagles. Some years I have been able to do so thru NFL.com/Browns or w/e it was.

if i find anything ill let you know. then ill close it.

Yeh Draven, the NFL ticket is exclusive only to DirectTV. You gotta sign a 24 month contract with them just to even get it, and its not garunteeed for the whole time either....

I got a few links that people gave me, but i guess i gotta wait till gameday to find out if they work. So far im watching the Packers/Saints game in HD on my tv, but the 2 links im trying JustinTV and Sport Lemon dont even seem to show this game on the site...I will give u the links as well if they work for sure.

Also thanks a bunch for your help guys, seriously, im in your debt

oh god. who would willingly want to watch the eagles. i geuss if you dont live in the philly area you cant hate on them as much, but if you live close enough to were you gotta listen to them on the news and here the people talk about them as if they are an 18-0 team every year lol. vick is also fail he will be out on injury within 2 weeks cause hes a fail little girl lol.

Have you try ATDHE? Thats the site where I always watch ALL live NBA games for the past two season. Should work well with NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Archero View Post
    Have you try ATDHE? Thats the site where I always watch ALL live NBA games for the past two season. Should work well with NFL
    thanks, i'll try that one out as well on Sunday.

And i've been watching the Eagles since 04. So say whatever you want,the truth to the fact is that Vick is not only my favorite player but he most exciting player in the NFL to watch period.

I love it that the saints lost yesterday.

houston texans goin to the super bowl this year with wade phillups baby

even better now that peyton manning is injured

what u can do is jaspreet
    buy a dreambox check google (dont know how much u want to pay)
    dreambox with linux support hook it up with ur router and pm me
    ill send u all the packets u need to watch every sport game in the world
    here in europte it cost around like 300 euro a full set (dish decoder lnb etc etc)
    friends of mine in america use it too without any problems every sport match in every sport its possible to watch in hd btw ur problem will be fixed for ever:P