I know wrong section but ANVIL is bugged

This is a discussion on I know wrong section but ANVIL is bugged within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok this happened to me on d1 anvil...it's not lag I have even ss about those upgrades... I start upgrade ...
Page: 1

Default I know wrong section but ANVIL is bugged

Ok this happened to me on d1 anvil...it's not lag I have even ss about those upgrades...

I start upgrade some n00b shit...completes etc...

when I put priest shell boots on it sais succeeded ( but it disappeared I just didn't realize it )
    I put other item and it say succeed wich happens, then I notice boots been gone I tought I am lagging but I count upgrades and all are same like it should in info bar

I put complete pauldron +4 on it sais failed and I see red light....exept pauldron is alive in right box
    Next item fails....it really does and disappears
    then again info say item upgrade succeed...exept it doesn't....

Did anyone else notice this?

xourico

weird shit dude, never happened to me -_-

Terrorblade

you were drunk, thats the problem, like always :lol: Maybe also got high h43r:

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    you were drunk, thats the problem, like always :lol: Maybe also got high *h43r:
    I am a police I don't do drugs...and not drinking today :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

drug dealer !!! ban ban ban

kenpai

Wow, i thought it was just me and i was kinda drunk at that time. But similar things happened to me. Upgrading like 10 armors and an item dissapeared when it succeeded, then somewhere down the line another item stays when it says failed.

same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho

acolyted

:mellow:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    same thing happened to my warrior earing when i was trying to seal my items

put the we up to be locked, it took too long so i canceled it, but we showed in my inventory as sealed so i put it on, then i put my platinum earing up and it went through, but on the right it was a warrior earing. I pressed ok and in my inventory i had my platinum earing and a new warrior earing. I relogged and the extra one was gone tho
    BS, you sold me that extra one.

download

i think there is some problem with the info chat or somethin...
    Im a priest and today the info bar just fuked up my heals.. if lets say i heald XXX it shows YYY and if so on and on.. even tho my heals worked fine on the man i wanted.. the info showed wrong.. also the soul pots timing was wrong on the bar.. so dunoo

SiegeR

i saw warrior full plate gauntlets at the box of orc bandwith leader(archer probably)
    i picked it and at info bar i saw that it says Picked up Chitin Shell Gauntlets and i checked inventory i got warrior shell gauntlets.Weird but nice bug :P turns fps to shells