I'll make a multi client guide // upload my .vm and offer team viewer (steamko).

This is a discussion on I'll make a multi client guide // upload my .vm and offer team viewer (steamko). within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..this post is prob stupid, sorta like "just do it you pussy don't just say you will". I got a ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default I'll make a multi client guide // upload my .vm and offer team viewer (steamko).

..this post is prob stupid, sorta like "just do it you pussy don't just say you will".

I got a few pm's asking for how to setup multiple steamko clients using vmware and I'm to lazy to reply individually.

I'll make a video guide and step by step sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Will also upload my virtual machine for KO - so you can just download it and use it / clone it as many times you need.

probably will offer team viewer sessions to help people remotely if they get in a jam

Isn't VMware bannable tho?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    Isn't VMware bannable tho?
    I do not see how it possibly can be. Each "VM" has its own unique MAC on the NIC and a different assigned IP address from your router.

It's no different then having 5 computers hooked up to your same local network and logging in.

As long as you can only control the actions of 1 client at a time. Of course its easier having multiple client access from 1 pc, but not many people have good enough computers to do that.

^ This. It's not messing with the KO client or anything.

Even if they tried to say it was bannable it's impossible to detect anyway.

Banned

Please don't leak the only method we know of undetected multi clienting... you think KO doesnt read these forums? just keep it to the pms dude. dont ruin it for everyone else please. I know of the things you delete to make it work. Rather safe than sorry kind of deal, I would hate to wake up to it patched. I am sure you would as well. I know there is no way of them detecting it, but they might do something about it if they know the method. (unless they already know and just cant do anything about it, if so im sorry) Hope I am not coming off as rude
    Last edited by 123zakery; 02-16-2016 at 12:54 AM.