Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i love this game..i love k2

This is a discussion on i love this game..i love k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The DC without notice was weird at the beginning but then I realized, once you are around a koxper archer ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The DC without notice was weird at the beginning but then I realized, once you are around a koxper archer in cz (or maybe it could some other class), then you automatically DC.

FisherySociety

i wish so i bet i can make a damn game better then no bugs, no i just logged and pking for 30 mins and no notice, no one forcing me to play...yes its addicting..but its most non since garbage...[/b]
    I used to be just like you and say the same exact thing however this game is much more complex then you could imagine. K2Networks only owns the rights to this game and did not create it so they use the patches from Japko/Korean ko not sure. But anyways there doing the best that they can and we all just have to deal with it for now and hope the bugs will be fixed soon.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

well this game has has gone much better than it was in the old days. So i guess you would have had an heart attack if you would have played before.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It is going to take a while for things to settle to a level that is playable. The irony is that with out the bugs this games would have never survied and would not be half as much fun toplay!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 every1 complains about the quest bugs, well at least u know at some poitn u will have quests to do. any1 goin 83 will have to grind forever anyway so why not start grinding and end with the quest exp. last 20% is gonna be the lamest. and also restarts as often as they are... if ur smart u will farm the bosses that spawn after restarts = money in the bank i dont mind when servers r down for an hour or 2.. 1 more chance to get that IN, or IB or w/e leet drop ur hoping for

denon33

There is a new scroll in PUS. Its called the "Stay in game while we have another maintenance period scroll"

Only costs $120. But lasts for well over 10minutes. What value lol

if only bug: didnt mean steal ur char when u seal in cypher

Nobody is forcing you to play. [/b]

+1

Stop playing if it fucks you off somuch go outside get laid r something

FisherySociety

+1

Stop playing if it fucks you off somuch go outside get laid r something[/b]
    Thank you, also your post was the only one in the previous topic with some common seance.

you should try wow

Banned

It is going to take a while for things to settle to a level that is playable. The irony is that with out the bugs this games would have never survied and would not be half as much fun toplay![/b]
    yea ture! And no1 is forcing you to play, if you dont want then just quit

lil_mageskillz

Just quit if u hate it that much.. theres plenty of other games.

whats the point of making these topics ? just quit ... its not going to get any better just because u post here

ye if u dont like it just quit u dont have to play it its u free choiche

play dota for a week or so. then come back. the game will seem so much more fun. switch week by week the bugs don't bother too much then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast