Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love getting screwed over

This is a discussion on I love getting screwed over within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; frist of all,. my account GinYeng gets hacked. and the hacker who hacked GinYeng decides 2 give all the items ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Default I love getting screwed over

frist of all,. my account GinYeng gets hacked. and the hacker who hacked GinYeng decides 2 give all the items onit 2 the clan :::InfInIty::: i ask hush_yer_batty can i get all my items back, he says ''yeah come get all your items come a1 raiba now takre them all'' we both meet there then he goes on to the saying bisiclly he dosent wana give me my items anymore all i wana say is what a fuck tart, i thought english people had dignity?? obviously not, you proved yourself wrong hush. well done

lvl50rogue

cool.

Glader

Who the hell are you? Ginyeng has quit the game. If you have any issues with what GinYeng has done with the account, please make him aware of the situation and have him talk to us.

ginyeng

he knows situation he jsut dosent come to accept it, i talked with hush he promised my items back my md+8 and cash( them items were traded for other stuff though) as he said ill get them back if i meet him in raiba, but i dont get it? he dosent give anything??

Glader

Once again: Who the hell are you? And what the hell are you doing with Ginyengs account?

ginyeng

lol, i give up i aint explaining no more, just wanted to tell you all what happend about 30mins ago, gn all

Glader

So, you're not gonna explain to me who you are or what you're doing on Gin's account? And I am well aware of what's happened, thank you very much.

ginyeng

gn

hush

ok this is the low down on this poor flame

1 the ginyeng here isnt the real ginyeng ( alex the real ginyeng quit the game on wedneday )
    2 this ginyeng that post's here did play on it somtimes to help lvl it ,

3 this ginyeng is now called yenggin

4 the real ginyeng gave all his items to our clan to use

5 the real ginyeng didnt want yenggin to play on his account no more because he felt like he was giving his char a bad name in pk and lvling so he changed his password to stop this .

6 i have spent 2 hrs on msn with yenggin telling him i will help him with what i can
    but now because i havent given the items to him starting flaming me here

and to finish this thread a open message to yenggin

as i told u for about 100 times today i will help if i can but now please feel free to go fuck urself and have fun with yenggin

as many of our clan and friends from any other clans will tell u we dont screw ppl over and they will laugh at you comments

love hush

:wub:

ginyeng

lol, gn hushy

hush

i was talking to alex on msn aswell there was no hacker ur just pissed he left the items to our clan
    but its what i exspected from a 14 yr old boy .
    u wanted me to give u all ginyengs items on the promise that u would return ours when u was lvl 60 and had some money
    face the fact's fool it was lookiing like u was trying to scam us and now you are trying to make look bad infront of all the ppl that enter the forum . no one gives out glave +8 and 100's of millions in coins on a promise from some one we didnt really know u only played on the char twice but this is why he changed his password u took his name in the forum and tried to take over his acc so please flame on

love hush

why would someone lie like this? <_<

Glader

To get items would be my educated guess.

/sad

hush

he said had no money and no good items
    but when alex ( the real ginyeng ) changed his password the other ginyeng made yenggin
    but this is how much of a bad person i am i gave him money and items to get started on his new char

but he doesnt say anything about this .

we dont really know this guy its only after ginyeng changed his password that we found out about this other person so we own him nothing but out of good will we have him a start i.e money and items now he wants more and more and more

can any one see a pattern forming here ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast