Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I LOVE K2!!

This is a discussion on I LOVE K2!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love z r 3 :wub:...
Page: 2

Technicolor

i love z r 3 :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Felix
    been so intresting seeing ppl panic on the forums. Made my day at work that much more rewarding :lol:
    +23842348242378942 HAHAHAHHAHA omg lol sorry man, but this is pretty funny xD

Gondon

been so intresting seeing ppl panic on the forums. Made my day at work that much more rewarding :lol:
    AHHA same at work atm 6.5 hrd till ovr.
    But even bettr in Brookyln NY, was blackout last night due to heat, and electricyt consumption.

It gets better was only my block, all circutres fried underground GG, will have electricty again never, like 200 ppl last nihgt outside, just stadning doing nothnig.

GG i will never play drake.

Fuck u blackout, u know how hard it is to sleep with no ac. i took a shower like 3 times..., and wet a towel in cold water, ad used it as my blanket to sleep.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    But even bettr in Brookyln NY, was blackout last night due to heat, and electricyt consumption.

It gets better was only my block, all circutres fried underground GG, will have electricty again never, like 200 ppl last nihgt outside, just stadning doing nothnig.

Fuck u blackout, u know how hard it is to sleep with no ac. i took a shower like 3 times..., and wet a towel in cold water, ad used it as my blanket to sleep.[/b]
    hey you get off work at 4:30pm? Same timezone as me. Toronto ftw! I LOVE K2!!

cRuX

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Fuck u blackout, u know how hard it is to sleep with no ac. i took a shower like 3 times..., and wet a towel in cold water, ad used it as my blanket to sleep.[/b]
    LMFAO..you got owned!..And I went camping in a tent last week...zzzzzzzzz here in missouri it gets like 110 with heat index

diablo

i love blizz h43r:

cRuX

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Gondon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Fuck u blackout, u know how hard it is to sleep with no ac. i took a shower like 3 times..., and wet a towel in cold water, ad used it as my blanket to sleep.
    hey you get off work at 4:30pm? Same timezone as me. Toronto ftw! I LOVE K2!![/b]
    hmmm? Wait you're in eastern time?

TunaFishyMe

no clue...always been too lazy to check. its 10:51 am right now

Gondon

10:53 here EASTER TIME GMT-5 i get off at 5 pm

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I tell you this is the best part of not being in PST, servers close in the evening - patching was done while i was asleep, all th eproblems happen while I am working. Life has such a great way of rewardign us

TunaFishyMe

I tell you this is the best part of not being in PST, servers close in the evening - patching was done while i was asleep, all th eproblems happen while I am working. Life has such a great way of rewardign us
    but then you speak funny. hello mate! xD j/k :P

Gondon

aha i love it

i love felix attitude. too bad u play in a server named after a fucking meixcan spic.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I play diez not bearuto

So much pain and suffering I should film the forums and win an award :lol:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i get of work in like 30 mins xD

but i still cant play KO for 2 days, and even if i cud, it wud take a magician 2 make me...

or maybe a warrior with provoke xD :P

UgUrKa_TuRKa

one more k2'ed guy. :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast