Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I love making mistakes at the anvil!

This is a discussion on I love making mistakes at the anvil! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made a +7 rappy, and decided to try and make a few more +7 items, so i went and ...
Page: 1

Jingles

Default I love making mistakes at the anvil!

I made a +7 rappy, and decided to try and make a few more +7 items, so i went and had 3 other +3 in my invt, i mistakenly clicked the +7 rappy into anvil with a BUS (no trina) and it went +8... sometimes i love KO! :P

PFC Senior Member

LoL gratz , happened to me aswell but to bad it was a maul + 8 to + 9 xD

One of my oldest friends in KO made a +9 Avedon last week (burned a shit load to do it too and no this isn't the 1st, 2nd nor 3rd +9 leet item he's made ). The thing that sucks about KO is that he can't use it in CZ because of all the hackers and it will probably get massed deleted in some stupid policy K2 implements, then some ignorant douche bag will come on forums and write how all +9 items should be deleted because this limp dick doesn't have the nads to excel in this game...great stuff.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    One of my oldest friends in KO made a +9 Avedon last week (burned a shit load to do it too and no this isn't the 1st, 2nd nor 3rd +9 leet item he's made ). The thing that sucks about KO is that he can't use it in CZ because of all the hackers and it will probably get massed deleted in some stupid policy K2 implements, then some ignorant douche bag will come on forums and write how all +9 items should be deleted because this limp dick doesn't have the nads to excel in this game...great stuff.
    tell us how u really feel dude.

gratz on ur rappy 8

@ rad archer tell him to come to cwest... other servers are pointless cuz of hackers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    tell us how u really feel dude.

gratz on ur rappy 8

@ rad archer tell him to come to cwest... other servers are pointless cuz of hackers
    Now that you mention it... I don't see any hackers in PvP in Carnac-W.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    Now that you mention it... I don't see any hackers in PvP in Carnac-W.
    ppl on cwest complain, i notice, about k0xp but i came from logos, and i promise you cwest is a sanctuary...

go logos anytime of the day and u will be shot at by a party of 2- 3 powershot archers flly geared w/ a k0xpin priest for a healer /duffer

bigj1994

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    ppl on cwest complain, i notice, about k0xp but i came from logos, and i promise you cwest is a sanctuary...

go logos anytime of the day and u will be shot at by a party of 2- 3 powershot archers flly geared w/ a k0xpin priest for a healer /duffer
    i agree... i played logos for a while but it is such a messed up server. so i left and went to carnac west

Jingles

haha, heres the thing, KO cant trace items backwards and tell if they were legally or illegally made. therefore all items legally made are safe. so go for it and make all the +9 and +10 items you want! you will be UBER BEAST! haha. i dont see why people are so scared... just like with +2 uniques right now are at risk... therefore buy everything at +0 and up it yourself! you might end up saving some coin that way anyways!

congrats i wish i had that kind of luck. the anvil hates me and i hate the anvil.

Jingles

hahahaha, thanks... funny thing is, this isnt the first time ive made stuff by mistake! made +7 hb no trina by mistake... not as good but still!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow a rappy +8 neva seen such a item woot! congratz

Jingles

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    wow a rappy +8 neva seen such a item woot! congratz
    haha i know right?! isnt it just the most beastly thing to ever come out in KO?! wow amazing stuff man!

I can say all unplaned things almost always work ( not only in game)
    Gratz

Jingles

haha i know right, i wish i could unplan making a +9 wep lol

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    haha i know right?! isnt it just the most beastly thing to ever come out in KO?! wow amazing stuff man!
    yeeaa it is!!!

btw do u need 50 posts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast