Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I love making mistakes at the anvil!

This is a discussion on I love making mistakes at the anvil! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill get my 50 post sooner or later......
Page: 2

Jingles

ill get my 50 post sooner or later...

grtz man i've never had any luck when i go anvil... burnt both ps and gab when gabs were new goin 7... soo unlucky even after burnng a shitton of crap

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    yeeaa it is!!!

btw do u need 50 posts?
    Whats your input in this thread ? If you are trying to be cool you failed, if you are trying to look smart you failed, if you are trying to be pro you failed either.

Just let the guy be happy with his rappy +8.
    Rule #23 Learn to be happy with the small things. Maybe you would be a lil less frustrated in your own life mate.

Cheers.

Jingles

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Whats your input in this thread ? If you are trying to be cool you failed, if you are trying to look smart you failed, if you are trying to be pro you failed either.

Rule #23 Learn to be happy with the small things. Maybe you would be a lil less frustrated in your own life mate.

Cheers.
    haha see the thing is, i think he was trying to make a joke, so i played off his joke making it seem as if i took his post seriously... i dont worry golden its all good, i dont really care about what anyone says over the internet! :P

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post

Cheers.
    no sir u fail, he spams, but u pro though rofl
    and dont talk about my life when u know nothing
    now spirdalei

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SamEs View Post
    no sir u fail, he spams, but u pro though rofl
    and dont talk about my life when u know nothing
    now spirdalei
    No you failed there was no reason for you to post your crap.

Also 3th guy to post wy do you go offtopic by posting something stupit about your m8 who made a avedon+9. The topic maker tells about a raptor +8 and you post smt like that where in earth is that a contribution to his OP? If it is that inportant to you open a new topic dont go offtopic here.

And For topic maker GTZ on the rap, i never had that luck only blown things that way

Jingles

hahahahah, this topic became extremely funny to read... anyways thanks for the cgz from all, and im not spamming, im using the site for what its for, all my topics are discussion questions for which i am looking for an answer from the KO community. if you cant understand that, well then sir, i cannot help you any farther. lol :P

Tazthespaz

Haha, Jingles, I'm actually some what impressed that you can eleberate your situation as well as you did. "I'm not a spammer, I just need posts :P"

Not but, its good that you are not just spamming in one day to get 50 posts, use the community for what its for and Congrats on the +8....I can't make anything over +5 and I have burned unique items going +3 all the time, so lets just say, me and the anvil are not tight, infact, me and the anvil are like the opposite of how tight me and your mom are :P

Not wait, ok thats off topic but, yeaa....now i'm just rambaling but I'm bored CONGRATS ^^

Cheers m8

Jingles

hahahaha, thanks spaz! (althought im not sure if you were trying to make a joke against me or not. lol)

lol yeh looks like you just trying to get 50 posts for market section, but come on guys, i wouldnt really classify this as spam, the man is proud he made a +8, and whats it matter if he wants to tell people, for some of u a +8 is nothing cause u baba and get heaps of stuff, so +8 might be a lot for some players...

and at his replies through the rest of the topic its pretty much all answering and stuff to other players saying things to him, so let the man alone

Good job on the upgrade!

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    haha see the thing is, i think he was trying to make a joke, so i played off his joke making it seem as if i took his post seriously... i dont worry golden its all good, i dont really care about what anyone says over the internet! :P
    Total fail

Realsies

congrats on the rappy+8...I like spam...gimme some.

Little archer Senior Member

whats with the anvil topics lately?

boring

waits for the guy saying that "if its boring why do u post"

Banned

damm if i rly love mistakes :P
    try it +9 wihout trina
    do it be mistake man

Jingles

alright, so someone show me how to close this topic? since there are numerous amounts of a holes, that think i started this post just because i am trying to spam and get my 50 post, when the truth is, i was excited at the time, and thought i would share my KO experience... which is what the general topics area is all about. apparently no one understands that. also for people saying total fail. get over your selfs, thinking that your such an amazing person over the internet that you need to try and talk other people down. ANYWAYS before i get into a 500 word essay on how ridiculous some users of this site can be, back to my real question HOW DO YOU CLOSE A POST? so that, i dont have to hear any more crap from any annoying kids on the internet :P thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast