Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I love making mistakes at the anvil!

This is a discussion on I love making mistakes at the anvil! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor whats with the anvil topics lately? boring waits for the guy saying that "if its boring ...
Page: 3

Realsies

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whats with the anvil topics lately?

boring

waits for the guy saying that "if its boring why do u post"
    if its boring why do you post

NapoleoN

congrats. I wish i can get that lucky >_>

Banned

thats very nice good job lol im never this lucky on ko! the anvil hates me and will always hate me. :P but congrats to you.

Jingles

haha, ya it doesnt always happen, but some days im just on fire. lol

nice job :P

now to think of it...i dont ever remember making anything above +6...mainly because i am just too scared of failure so i rather buy the items..but making if urself is obviously more cheaper if u get lucky

Realsies

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    nice job :P

now to think of it...i dont ever remember making anything above +6...mainly because i am just too scared of failure so i rather buy the items..but making if urself is obviously more cheaper if u get lucky
    Upgrading things to +6 is a good money maker. You mostly get 50%-70% of the items to +6 and you always make money from it unless you suck. Going for +7/+8 I think is best for when you're drunk or feeling lucky because it almost always loses money if you're lucky you might make a large sum, but in the end adding up all the loses you will have lost money in the end.

btw, I am one of those idiots that go for+7/+8/+9 until I have to do +6's until I have 5gb+ to do it again and lose it all. FTMFW!!!

Jingles

hahahaha, i dont upgrade when im drunk, i burn crap! lol... i made HS+3RB drunk and burned it going +4

i make most things when the game pisses me off and i feel like burning stuff
    example: made +5RB warr shell because it just wouldnt burn! then it made me happy when it went +5 so its all good now LOL no tears btw

yeah loolz i remenber when i was on logos i went to go pk on c2 spwned and instantly died over and over cos there was all these lvl 80+ archer on both sides of human base then you would go logos 1 and be pwned by lvl 80 warrios using that skill that spams you with heals so he would be runing into towers and killing you lol. cwest is truely the best server you wont find many hackers in pvp there.

MrH

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    I made a +7 rappy, and decided to try and make a few more +7 items, so i went and had 3 other +3 in my invt, i mistakenly clicked the +7 rappy into anvil with a BUS (no trina) and it went +8... sometimes i love KO! :P
    LOL, man YOU are so damn lucky i can badly go to +7 if i tried +8 :S anyway CONGRATULATIONS

Jingles

So new story,
    night 1: Get drunk, make +7 hb, ss, hs and +8 rappy.
    night 2: Sober/bored, make +3RB avedon... twice. go go +4? i think so :P ill update soon!

the anvil HATES ME IT BURNS EVERYTHING I GOT EVERYTHING!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123