Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I Love Saphyr :o TY (Problem Fixed)

This is a discussion on I Love Saphyr :o TY (Problem Fixed) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can't you just put 100 in your inn and keep 100 in your inventory or something like that. and maybe ...
Page: 2

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

can't you just put 100 in your inn and keep 100 in your inventory or something like that. and maybe distribute them between your characters on the account.

A GM can do it for you

Banned

can't you just put 100 in your inn and keep 100 in your inventory or something like that. and maybe distribute them between your characters on the account.[/b]
    they cant be moved, they are bugged in a specific slot in his inventory. they remain untouchable D:

They will reduce the number of BUS to 190

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

they cant be moved, they are bugged in a specific slot in his inventory. they remain untouchable D:[/b]
    oh ok thanks

didn't know that

They will reduce the number of BUS to 190[/b]
    Really? they wont delete them altogether? zomg so just spam CS tickets and request that? :x

Tell them you were duping and ur sorry and Im sure they'll help ya out...

Tell them you were duping and ur sorry and Im sure they'll help ya out...[/b]
    haha. well i wont log in at burning skeles dead, i promise!

sexy Owa

haha. well i wont log in at burning skeles dead, i promise![/b]
    sorry i dont know how to help you but how did you get 202 bug anyways? just want to know so i dont do it whilst duping one day.

sorry i dont know how to help you but how did you get 202 bug anyways? just want to know so i dont do it whilst duping one day.[/b]
    i have a merchanter char that i leave running at all times selling things, and i frequently log an abyss char and have it mailed 480m to buy 200 bus.. well i didnt know that the person who was mailing me the money from the char still had 2 bus left in their inventory.. and apparently they didnt either. So they accepted the letter of 200 bus and were like "oh shit..." there u go a.q >_<

CuriositY

Long story, but somehow i got 202 bus stacked together after some random bullshit. I know you can&#39;t merch, npc, trade, or use any of them.. but has anyone found out if CS is able to assist with these kinds of issues? I&#39;m sending tickets as we speak, but i was jc if it was in vain or if anyone knew of a particular approach to take as far as trying to accomplish getting it resolved.

Posts of "wow you got fucked" will get a special prize from yours truly.

Thank u ^_^[/b]

Ok I&#39;ve got that before they gave you like 10 on you ( Bus ) ANd the rest in the inn hostess that what they did on me.

Ok I&#39;ve got that before they gave you like 10 on you ( Bus ) ANd the rest in the inn hostess that what they did on me.[/b]
    Well i got it resolved through the lovly help of Saphyr. Thank you wery much Saphyr! :wub: :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12