Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I'm done.... cya around

This is a discussion on I'm done.... cya around within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz bro, thx for all the help, IŽll cya in cz :wub:...
Page: 5

Abyss

Gratz bro, thx for all the help, IŽll cya in cz :wub:

Banned

piss on you piss on you I want to pee on you!

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I lack a WP <_<
    ffs buy me wp for usd :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well done mate, I should be there with you in about a weeks time

Banned

pee pee pee

gratz Will, now time for a new lvl of fun ^_^

whats ur gear phantom

Haxium

Originally posted by Amano
    whats ur gear phantom
    id say
    chitin +8 / shard+8 / md+8 / 2x rol+0 / sb / bdn+1

Am i right?

TunaFishyMe

he uses AoD no BDN 1+

lol i knew you would succumb to HP build xD

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by 0000000
    welcome to the bloody beast club (someone should make the sig picture * )

now you just need to partake in the lvl 70 assassin ritual, reskill to full explore just to see HOW SHIT wild advent really is *B)
    Later People wanted to pk the minute I hit 70 so I'll try it later I already know it's gonna be shitty as hell

Amano: +8 Chitin, 2x eme 2x rol skelly, Aod

And yes Tuna I did go hp build, since I dont have an IN the 4k hp is alot better then the 3600 I had at 255 dex. Gained more ac as well

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Phantom if u get hacked now you wont get rollback right? You shared your account..
    Answer the question. A LOT of people including myself have been hacked and not given shit. Just because your a KOLA bitchboy doesnt mean you should get advantages other paying members didnt get.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Pete+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pete)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Phantom if u get hacked now you wont get rollback right? You shared your account..
    Answer the question[/b]
    Tempest got his rollback from CS which had nothing to do with me. If i'm hacked it's all up to CS now isn't it? So far they havn't failed me and answer all my tickets

TunaFishyMe

why are you all such selfish pricks? Phantom has done more than you ever done for the server mr. im the next 411. If he gets hacked (god forbid) and he gets a rollback good for him. Its only fair that he gets something in return for what he does. Its called Karma. Besides, grow up. This is how the fucking world works. If you dont like it, commit suicide. If you have friends in high places, you will get better service. Live with it.

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    why are you all such selfish pricks? *Phantom has done more than you ever done for the server mr. im the next 411. *If he gets hacked (god forbid) and he gets a rollback good for him. *Its only fair that he gets something in return for what he does. *Its called Karma. *Besides, grow up. *This is how the fucking world works. *If you dont like it, commit suicide. *If you have friends in high places, you will get better service. *Live with it.
    I can't wait untill u get hacked and get a respond "Sorry you shared your account no rollback for you fucking hoe"

Cant wait.. Cant..

TunaFishyMe

sorry to break it to you. I already knew what would happen if I got hacked because i shared my account. I knew the consequences before i shared it. I dont give a shit. If i get hacked, i quit, big deal. Its not the end of the world. Im not going to bitch at one guy because you didnt get what you wanted. Your a little cunt zaraki. Grow the fuck up. You all love phantom whenever can help you. But when you assumed he helped a friend in his clan you all turn your back on him.