Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After a fair amount of time and effort spent in these forum I see no reson to even bother any ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

After a fair amount of time and effort spent in these forum I see no reson to even bother any more. The attitude of so many users that have come aong is disgusting and I am deepley sadend by the state of how tings have become.

what I was once a very porud man to stand up for is now nothing but a singering joke in the comunity of knight online . I do not see any reason why I should defend people that just make the rest of us look like sad patheritc indevidual. Untill I feel these forums are something to be prod of again my admin stats will just be a glorified title of a job Devile one gave me to look after his and Fest0's child.

Banned

The forum has gone mad with accusations, kids feeling their pride go away so they try to take others down with them. Forum is not what it used to be and I highly doubt it will be back to what it was.

Its gonna suck to see you go bro, really lighten up'd these forums.

Are you just retiring from your Admin position or are you leaving the forum completely?

lil_mageskillz

Are you just retiring from your Admin position or are you leaving the forum completely? [/b]
    Looks like hes leaving it totaly

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Things have changed too much, no one has respect for authority anymore. Hope being completely away from ko4life brings about a good change for you Felix.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Wish you the best man, real life and online (regardless what you decide to do) Come back if ever you feel it is right.

Banned

Wish ya the best of luck bro

Stronger

good luck with your life, keep your cars classy and your back strong.

Felix, you have to start doing like me, ignoring the little kidīs acts and go on

Don't go

Record

After a fair amount of time and effort spent in these forum I see no reson to even bother any more. The attitude of so many users that have come aong is disgusting and I am deepley sadend by the state of how tings have become.

what I was once a very porud man to stand up for is now nothing but a singering joke in the comunity of knight online . I do not see any reason why I should defend people that just make the rest of us look like sad patheritc indevidual. Untill I feel these forums are something to be prod of again my admin stats will just be a glorified title of a job Devile one gave me to look after his and Fest0's child.[/b]

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.

good luck wit RL and thanks for all you done for us
    forum is turning more into all out word-war rather than gaming community =/

lil_mageskillz

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.[/b]
    who cares this isnt a english class... its a forum.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

shame to see u leave like this

gl anyway

Banned

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.[/b]
    He takes hard pills for his condition... do you know how messed up that makes him? Don't be a jackass

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast