Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its funny you say all this cause i was just going to make a topic bout this forums attitude you ...
Page: 2

seenage

its funny you say all this cause i was just going to make a topic bout this forums attitude
    you wonder why my post count is so low?
    no its not cause im not a spammer
    its cause frankly im scared shitless to post my own opion on a forum that encourages that because I KNOW all ill get back is a flame war.
    like srsly ive read alot of shit on this forum cause i love ko but the attitude alot of you have its just like...disapointing
    well gl felix honestly if your gonna be coming back when the attitude in this forum changes i gues well never be seeing you again cause no offence and im probably going to get flammed for this but, theres alot of fucking retards on this forum and its basically an ego war period

plz dont flame me for what i said :\

Zaczaco11

he didn't know elucid

SOJ

Going to be immature people wherever you go including all aspects of life. Just gotta roll with it and look the other way.

Stronger

its funny you say all this cause i was just going to make a topic bout this forums attitude
    you wonder why my post count is so low?
    no its not cause im not a spammer
    its cause frankly im scared shitless to post my own opion on a forum that encourages that because I KNOW all ill get back is a flame war.
    like srsly ive read alot of shit on this forum cause i love ko but the attitude alot of you have its just like...disapointing
    well gl felix honestly if your gonna be coming back when the attitude in this forum changes i gues well never be seeing you again cause no offence and im probably going to get flammed for this but, theres alot of fucking retards on this forum and its basically an ego war period
    plz dont flame me for what i said :\[/b]
    wow. Perfectly put! Been trying to think of a way to describe exactly what you have posted. Thanks!

TopCat

Just wow to all pethetic ppl blaming him for shit on ko4life.. guy is extremely sick and even being so sick he has helped numerous with thier problems.. i dunt knwo him well but most time we spoke he was really nice and understanding i wud hate to see him leave but gosh some ppl in this forum are just retared

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.[/b]
    comments like these are un needed and really just irritating to read. things like this could be part of the reason why ko4life is losing a great admin like felix.

i wish you the best of luck felix. you've always been a good admin and helped me and whoever asked. and you always called the idiots idiots, i love that . goodluck with your spine, i hope it gets better.

You'dd be surprised if you knew how many oldschool players still check out ko4life but rarely post. It's the kids and retards that are posting. I tend to ignore the 'ko-related' topics these days, just checking titles usually.

ruenz

Good luck with life dude.

Dont let the man get ya down and ignore the children that feel the need to show the size of their "e-wang" on the internet. At the end of the day if you are happy with what is it you do and who you are then fuk what anyone else thinks.

BlingWings

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.[/b]

Right, And you think your little post is just glorious English do you? You my friend are a dumb ass.

Let's try that sentence again shall we?

On another note, Sorry to hear you leave Felix, Stay strong my man.

Fuck you kid. If only you fucking knew half the shit this guy goes through, on a daily fucking basis for you to even attempt to bash him at his grammar on an online fucking forum.

Jesus christ I&#39;ve just proved the point of why You&#39;re leaving ay Baba? lol Awww well had to be done... fucking cunts now days >_> msg me on msn whenever you log on baba. Been looking for you ><

yea felix you never added me on msn ill pm you.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Honestly, it&#39;s these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if the forum "died" anytime soon.
    Anyone who flames me about that is probably part of one of these cliques, period.
    It&#39;s sad, really -- One big reason why I don&#39;t like posting much on this forum, I just stick to my corner on Ares Market section and let the spammers take over.
    This used to be a nice forum where there was no hate against one another and no one was afraid to post anything.
    But now it&#39;s just flame war in every single reply, it&#39;s really disappointing and disgusting.
    Just take a look at the old threads KO4Life used to have, where do you see flames from the SAME people against the same people every 5 minutes?

I just read some of the replies, SeeNagE, your the perfect example of what KO4Life needs nowadays.
    I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m really bad at explaining things which is why I type a lot when I reply :/
    I&#39;m sure Stronger and many other people have the exact same perspective as I do in this subject, but it&#39;s hard to say so because of the lack of explanation/examples and they/we know that only flaming replies will be given right back. Especially this post I am replying with, your all pathetic and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    You are ruining this forum to the lowest of all low and I hate watching it gradually get there.

draviste

Fuck you kid. If only you fucking knew half the shit this guy goes through, on a daily fucking basis for you to even attempt to bash him at his grammar on an online fucking forum.
    Jesus christ I&#39;ve just proved the point of why You&#39;re leaving ay Baba? lol Awww well had to be done... fucking cunts now days >_> msg me on msn whenever you log on baba. Been looking for you ><[/b]
    Question isnt it spelt OnSlaught? Whats OnSlought? Is that like sex with a french slut?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

not the best topic to ask that question O.o and shame ur trying to be funny

Honestly, it&#39;s these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if the forum "died" anytime soon.
    Anyone who flames me about that is probably part of one of these cliques, period.
    It&#39;s sad, really -- One big reason why I don&#39;t like posting much on this forum, I just stick to my corner on Ares Market section and let the spammers take over.
    This used to be a nice forum where there was no hate against one another and no one was afraid to post anything.
    But now it&#39;s just flame war in every single reply, it&#39;s really disappointing and disgusting.
    Just take a look at the old threads KO4Life used to have, where do you see flames from the SAME people against the same people every 5 minutes?

I just read some of the replies, SeeNagE, your the perfect example of what KO4Life needs nowadays.
    I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m really bad at explaining things which is why I type a lot when I reply :/
    I&#39;m sure Stronger and many other people have the exact same perspective as I do in this subject, but it&#39;s hard to say so because of the lack of explanation/examples and they/we know that only flaming replies will be given right back. Especially this post I am replying with, your all pathetic and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    You are ruining this forum to the lowest of all low and I hate watching it gradually get there.[/b]
    mmm +1

theres one thing to tell someone there wrong..and theres another thing to flame them extensively. way to much extensive flaming going on. you cant even have a simple suttle argument without people cursing each other out =\.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast