Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, it's these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if the ...
Page: 3

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Honestly, it's these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if the forum "died" anytime soon.
    Anyone who flames me about that is probably part of one of these cliques, period.
    It's sad, really -- One big reason why I don't like posting much on this forum, I just stick to my corner on Ares Market section and let the spammers take over.
    This used to be a nice forum where there was no hate against one another and no one was afraid to post anything.
    But now it's just flame war in every single reply, it's really disappointing and disgusting.
    Just take a look at the old threads KO4Life used to have, where do you see flames from the SAME people against the same people every 5 minutes?

I just read some of the replies, SeeNagE, your the perfect example of what KO4Life needs nowadays.
    I'm sorry I'm really bad at explaining things which is why I type a lot when I reply :/
    I'm sure Stronger and many other people have the exact same perspective as I do in this subject, but it's hard to say so because of the lack of explanation/examples and they/we know that only flaming replies will be given right back. Especially this post I am replying with, your all pathetic and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    You are ruining this forum to the lowest of all low and I hate watching it gradually get there.[/b]
    Couldn't have put it better myself. But, you forgot to say bb felix

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Goodbye bro...ive always loved your pk movies <3
    anyway hope u hang sometimes here around...
    peazzz

uhm and btw 2day germany - england 5-0 ^_^

Banned

Honestly, it&#39;s these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if the forum "died" anytime soon.
    Anyone who flames me about that is probably part of one of these cliques, period.
    It&#39;s sad, really -- One big reason why I don&#39;t like posting much on this forum, I just stick to my corner on Ares Market section and let the spammers take over.
    This used to be a nice forum where there was no hate against one another and no one was afraid to post anything.
    But now it&#39;s just flame war in every single reply, it&#39;s really disappointing and disgusting.
    Just take a look at the old threads KO4Life used to have, where do you see flames from the SAME people against the same people every 5 minutes?

I just read some of the replies, SeeNagE, your the perfect example of what KO4Life needs nowadays.
    I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m really bad at explaining things which is why I type a lot when I reply :/
    I&#39;m sure Stronger and many other people have the exact same perspective as I do in this subject, but it&#39;s hard to say so because of the lack of explanation/examples and they/we know that only flaming replies will be given right back. Especially this post I am replying with, your all pathetic and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    You are ruining this forum to the lowest of all low and I hate watching it gradually get there.[/b]
    I concur, some of the cliques here are quite pathetic.

Zaczaco11

Question isnt it spelt OnSlaught? Whats OnSlought? Is that like sex with a french slut?[/b]
    really? on this thread of all threads? case in point im sad now

noo not rooney

seenage

Honestly, it&#39;s these little fucking cliques KO4Life have that are taking over the forum. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if the forum "died" anytime soon.
    It&#39;s sad, really -- One big reason why I don&#39;t like posting much on this forum, I just stick to my corner on Ares Market section and let the spammers take over.
    But now it&#39;s just flame war in every single reply, it&#39;s really disappointing and disgusting.

I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m really bad at explaining things which is why I type a lot when I reply :/
    I&#39;m sure Stronger and many other people have the exact same perspective as I do in this subject, but it&#39;s hard to say so because of the lack of explanation/examples and they/we know that only flaming replies will be given right back. Especially this post I am replying with, your all pathetic and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
    lolz ty :wub: nicest thing any ones ever said to me on this forum.

xanarchistx

There are a TON of unwanted users, but there are also very many good people on here.

I sincerly believe that the people on this forum act this way because of the age group this game interests the most. The older users are the respectable ones you see on the forums; they realize there&#39;s no reason for any kind of disrespect online, because it&#39;s a virtual world.

As time goes on, older user&#39;s quit, new ones join. The older players recommend this useful forum to the new members in the game, and we&#39;re flooded with the younger and younger children; this &#39;infestation&#39; with younger users opens the forum to the childish behavior and acts.

There is some enlightenment in this felix. You must look at this by terms of popularity. Your role in the forum has allowed it to become the popular, useful, forum it is today. With a more secure game this would be a totally different situation; the game without loopholes and accounts being hacked would reduce the amounts of scams related to the game. Most users that get hacked, wish to get revenge. They get revenge by scamming someone else, starting the endless loop. The only reason that this forum has become corrupted is solely because of it&#39;s popularity. If this website was not as popular, the competitve attitude between members would be decreased. All of the internet rage against people in this game comes from attempted revenge, and competitive attitudes. The only bad part is that the internet rage is communicated with this forum, rather than inside of the game.

All of the topics in media showing off characters, all of the "My clan won the CSW" topics all over contribute to the competitive attitude. People attempt to make accusations saying "we&#39;re better", which will eventually escalate to the rage against admins you probably see daily.

In the end, Felix, you&#39;ve done a good job. You did exactly what people all over the world try to do: you created a successful, popular community. I applaud your success, and admire your dedication. Good luck to you.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Complex perspective to comprehend but very well said xanarchistx, I couldn&#39;t have agreed with you more. I am impressed greatly.
    SeeNagE, you deserve it and so does the rest of the forum excluding those "who know who they are".
    AUDIO, your signature made my night, fucking hilarious XD.
    Felix, best of luck with your illness, bless you.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I kinda know how you feel, I&#39;m always on medications but probably not as much as you
    I wish you the best of luck Felix.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

honestly i think a simple "bye" would suffice here. i don&#39;t see the reason why people need to type up a whole chunk of shit.

bye felix.

Record

Just wow to all pethetic ppl blaming him for shit on ko4life.. guy is extremely sick and even being so sick he has helped numerous with thier problems.. i dunt knwo him well but most time we spoke he was really nice and understanding i wud hate to see him leave but gosh some ppl in this forum are just retared[/b]

There are a TON of unwanted users, but there are also very many good people on here.

I sincerly believe that the people on this forum act this way because of the age group this game interests the most. The older users are the respectable ones you see on the forums; they realize there&#39;s no reason for any kind of disrespect online, because it&#39;s a virtual world.

As time goes on, older user&#39;s quit, new ones join. The older players recommend this useful forum to the new members in the game, and we&#39;re flooded with the younger and younger children; this &#39;infestation&#39; with younger users opens the forum to the childish behavior and acts.

There is some enlightenment in this felix. You must look at this by terms of popularity. Your role in the forum has allowed it to become the popular, useful, forum it is today. With a more secure game this would be a totally different situation; the game without loopholes and accounts being hacked would reduce the amounts of scams related to the game. Most users that get hacked, wish to get revenge. They get revenge by scamming someone else, starting the endless loop. The only reason that this forum has become corrupted is solely because of it&#39;s popularity. If this website was not as popular, the competitve attitude between members would be decreased. All of the internet rage against people in this game comes from attempted revenge, and competitive attitudes. The only bad part is that the internet rage is communicated with this forum, rather than inside of the game.

All of the topics in media showing off characters, all of the "My clan won the CSW" topics all over contribute to the competitive attitude. People attempt to make accusations saying "we&#39;re better", which will eventually escalate to the rage against admins you probably see daily.
    In the end, Felix, you&#39;ve done a good job. You did exactly what people all over the world try to do: you created a successful, popular community. I applaud your success, and admire your dedication. Good luck to you.[/b]
    Perhaps it has nothing to do with age group at all, but that this forum is built around a shit game that keeps getting shittier.

I know Felix is recovering and has been for quite sometime, I just wanted to make an example of how you guys are just as big of flamers as the next guy.

Theres no solution to resurrecting the forums to how it was before, but lets carry this one to a 20 page thread with everyones opinion..

Mooshoo

In the end, Felix, you&#39;ve done a good job. You did exactly what people all over the world try to do: you created a successful, popular community. I applaud your success, and admire your dedication. Good luck to you.[/b]
    It&#39;s profound statements like this that allowed this forum to become a popular place, until now, it seems it&#39;s been over run by pimply faced keyboard heros who still jerk off to the lingerie section of the myers catalogue while their mummy goes to the grocery store. I take my hat off to Felix for been part of the infrastructure that made this forum, to create a community like this is not an easy thing to do. Best of luck mate.

Zaczaco11

Perhaps it has nothing to do with age group at all, but that this forum is built around a shit game that keeps getting shittier.

I know Felix is recovering and has been for quite sometime, I just wanted to make an example of how you guys are just as big of flamers as the next guy.
    Theres no solution to resurrecting the forums to how it was before, but lets carry this one to a 20 page thread with everyones opinion..[/b]
    inevitable :lol: zwahaha , a lot of tru and deep stuff has been said tho, maybe a renaissance for ko4life?

shittest forum community ever,

... bb

rokertje

After a fair amount of time and effort spent in these forum I see no reson to even bother any more. The attitude of so many users that have come aong is disgusting and I am deepley sadend by the state of how tings have become.

what I was once a very porud man to stand up for is now nothing but a singering joke in the comunity of knight online . I do not see any reason why I should defend people that just make the rest of us look like sad patheritc indevidual. Untill I feel these forums are something to be prod of again my admin stats will just be a glorified title of a job Devile one gave me to look after his and Fest0&#39;s child.[/b]

sorry to see it has come this far felix(cant call ya bro dont know you at all all i know is you deserve respect) but i cant blame you

and i just hope youre feeling better soon

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast