Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dan i am proud that i can say i know felix that i had the oppertunity to play with u ...
Page: 4

dan i am proud that i can say i know felix
    that i had the oppertunity to play with u in diez

i really hope that ones i have moore time for ko/ computer we can talk moore often on msn

but for me life > ko

to all the haters pls die

nuuuuu felix gonna be sad to see you go but gl and hopefully your spine gets better :X

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

wrong section. h34r:

jaffa

cya maate
    gl with life

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

good luck man, we all have to quit sometime

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

No offense but I would have expected more proper english than what you had laid before us in this thread from an English.[/b]

Your post is ment as offensive towads me and is one many reason I am now ashemd to be apart of what goes on here.

One this I am deeply embarrissed by isI aussffer really badly fom dyslexia , it&#39;s something I have never put on aby forum in the 8 years I have been on verious forums. Back in the early 80&#39;s when I was in primary the supprt was very poor and it as not deagoised untill iI was 14 years old. I haved tried my best I am able to but be because it was not discivered untill such a lat age.

As I said before I have never before told abyone that outside my family I duffer from dyslexia and as I am about to turn 29 I am so emarrussed bt it all even now I can start shacking and the frustration is unreal. Surlet with ko4life hitting it&#39;s 3rd year in march it would oviously I have a problem. The one shred of privacy I keeptha ks to your crule and bitter post has forced me to put this.

Not only do I have to carry the shame and the stigma that I personally feel but I am combatting a serious illness that could as emd up with me losing the abilty to walk unaddied with out a walking stick for the rest of my life.

I wouls alo like point out you should have typed " I would have expected someone with English as their native lanaguage to have used a much higher standard of spelling and gramer im your thread you had submitted"[ Not ony have you shown why this forum is slipping in it#s attitude you also maneaged to correct me mistakes compleatlyetpg. Your nothing but a sad bully who tred toget a qick cheap laught at my expense and you have failed pretty badly. I can&#39;t spell correctly and I find it very very hard to express myselft through writting and yes I am scared a lot of the time but I try and I do my best and overcomemy fears even if I do get it wong more often than not. At least I show somw currage.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Your post is ment as offensive towads me and is one many reason I am now ashemd to be apart of what goes on here.

One this I am deeply embarrissed by isI aussffer really badly fom dyslexia , it&#39;s something I have never put on aby forum in the 8 years I have been on verious forums. Back in the early 80&#39;s when I was in primary the supprt was very poor and it as not deagoised untill iI was 14 years old. I haved tried my best I am able to but be because it was not discivered untill such a lat age.

As I said before I have never before told abyone that outside my family I duffer from dyslexia and as I am about to turn 29 I am so emarrussed bt it all even now I can start shacking and the frustration is unreal. Surlet with ko4life hitting it&#39;s 3rd year in march it would oviously I have a problem. The one shred of privacy I keeptha ks to your crule and bitter post has forced me to put this.

Not only do I have to carry the shame and the stigma that I personally feel but I am combatting a serious illness that could as emd up with me losing the abilty to walk unaddied with out a walking stick for the rest of my life.

I wouls alo like point out you should have typed " I would have expected someone with English as their native lanaguage to have used a much higher standard of spelling and gramer im your thread you had submitted"[ Not ony have you shown why this forum is slipping in it#s attitude you also maneaged to correct me mistakes compleatlyetpg. Your nothing but a sad bully who tred toget a qick cheap laught at my expense and you have failed pretty badly. I can&#39;t spell correctly and I find it very very hard to express myselft through writting and yes I am scared a lot of the time but I try and I do my best and overcomemy fears even if I do get it wong more often than not. At least I show somw currage.[/b]
    psh who gives a shit about spelling? spelling is really only a recent thing <_< writers of the past would mispell words differently each time sometimes multiple times on the same page, yet they wrote some of the greatest pieces of literature

spelling doesnt signify intelligence, ideas do :P

anyway felix <3 with ko4life behind u u get more time to spend on ur car at least 8)

+1, worst community forum ever, bb all.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

psh who gives a shit about spelling? spelling is really only a recent thing <_< writers of the past would mispell words differently each time sometimes multiple times on the same page, yet they wrote some of the greatest pieces of literature

spelling doesnt signify intelligence, ideas do :P

anyway felix <3 with ko4life behind u u get more time to spend on ur car at least 8)[/b]
    Thank youmate I have a Hughe amountof respect for you as a friend and user and I asked for you or Nazi boy to be my replacement on here. I haveturned off my old men and you and Nazi boy have it. I am going to ask festo and devil out of respect to make a. Mixed forum with no ok stuff and would love the old crew to run it. But ty for your kind words

bye mate. gl with your condition and w/e you choose to do now.

Zaczaco11

I wouls alo like point out you should have typed " I would have expected someone with English as their native lanaguage to have used a much higher standard of spelling and gramer im your thread you had submitted"[ Not ony have you shown why this forum is slipping in it#s attitude you also maneaged to correct me mistakes compleatlyetpg. Your nothing but a sad bully who tred toget a qick cheap laught at my expense and you have failed pretty badly. I can&#39;t spell correctly and I find it very very hard to express myselft through writting and yes I am scared a lot of the time but I try and I do my best and overcomemy fears even if I do get it wong more often than not. At least I show somw currage.[/b]
    wow. you need a hug. when i get enough money for my euro trip, your gettin one.

edit: felix, i understand that ur probably going thru as many mood swings and a pregnant 18 year old woman, with revealing this, your virus, med swings and such, but you&#39;ll have to excuse me on saying this, but this is bothering me.

i actually was like "omg am i the flamer" blah blah blah while reading all your "righteous" posts. and come to think of it, all the people that are condeming the community have done that which they&#39;re condeming, not once, not twice, but multiple times. and i&#39;m talking about all of you, including myself, oh man have i let out some rediculous flames, that were uncalled for. its great that you&#39;re seeing him off to a good fair well, but if you guys really want a change, start with yourselves.

"let those without sin cast the first stone"

i&#39;m going to bed, lets see if i wake up to a blanket of stones...

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Good Luck With Your Future Endeavors Mate.

Take It Easy...

& Remember Us Aussies Will Always Be Around To Kick Your Ass In Cricket & Football

Cya m8, did wonder how long till you couldn&#39;t cope with Ko4life anymore, keep in touch i know you will. Maybe one day ill take that 4 hour drive and come and see you :P

GL m8 cya later

Cya mate and goodluck with whatever you will do!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Not going to be typing much into here, we&#39;ll catch up on msn sooner or later anyways. I&#39;m still surprised at how this little friendship of ours evolved through out the years, from flaming and mocking eachother 24/7 we&#39;re now pretty much talking to eachother on a daily basis. I hope you the best and for you to get better soon, as we haven&#39;t talked in a while, none the less you&#39;ve done a surprisingly great job here, people might disapprove on some of the actions, but as we all know, those ignorant kids can&#39;t be pleased - ever. Ko4life has gone downhill, ever since the release of rofd, the forum lost its uniqueness and just became another spot for the 12 year old trolls to spam 24/7 on, just like the official forums. I&#39;ve talked about this with Devile recently, he was quite disgusted at what ko4life became, once a great forum.. now just another board in the net filled with premature kids that can&#39;t keep their mouths shut, just once in a lifetime.

Anyway, will soon be expecting more pics of that new BMW of yours! :P

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast