Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just put all of the worst members of the forum onto a list and simply ban them, it would not ...
Page: 8

Just put all of the worst members of the forum onto a list and simply ban them, it would not only clean the forum but give the idea to people who take pleasure in being a retard with other people? h34r:

If the Mod/Vip team agree's with the list then off they go!

TunaFishyMe

You'd be worse than vandy.[/b]

It's very hard to do this, but I agree with schrotti.[/b]
    first two people i ban
    after i strip festo, devile, emoboy from their powers.

seenage

Just put all of the worst members of the forum onto a list and simply ban them, it would not only clean the forum but give the idea to people who take pleasure in being a retard with other people? h34r:

If the Mod/Vip team agree's with the list then off they go![/b]
    then wed be left with like 10 people excluding mods...:\

unno heres just a suggestion but this is what i wanted to do
    if any one verbly attacks some one else on this forum or mistreats any one or starts, gets involved, encourages, or is in a flame then he / she should get a 50% warning regardless if they appologize or not 2nd notice will be a perm ban.(maybe we can make the consiquences a bit harsh)
    now the only thing i think we should be discussing is that, to what extent can we declare it a flame? hmmm i guess ill start that topic i said i was going to be starting before.

Record

Hmmmm - wonder why he's leaving???!?!

(And WTF does "in this thread from English" mean?)

Sorry, didn't have time to read all the pages in this thread. I am assuming someone else jumped all over this dickwad.[/b]
    You smell funny, go have a shower. Brush your teeth while you are in there, and for allahsake shave that hairy face of yours.

seenage

You smell funny, go have a shower. Brush your teeth while you are in there, and for allahsake shave that hairy face of yours.[/b]
    50% warning right there....see what i mean?

ruenz

All i can say is the mod's here have alot more patience with fools than i did when i was a g-mod for VOGN.

Record

50% warning right there....see what i mean?[/b]
    I was giving that fine gentlemen some hygiene tips, gosh cant even say HELLo anymore without being judged as a Satanist.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Felix my man. I don't know what this is all about cuz I'm never here, but I wish you all the best. Wait for AION with me

Cheers m8 !

devils

you were the best thing that happened to this community and hopefully you will arise, once again, a staff members leaves and it is sad to see it. One of our dead staff members on another forum has gone too and now you, he has not come back and you will probably not either. But i know you will come back and check on this forum, but not going back to authority.

Deviouspro

bye

gl irl, thanks for doing everything you've done so far for the forum.

~pce

i havent bothered to visit, nor post anything on this forum for a while now as a result of the turmoil that its stumbled into, but nevertheless i can differentiate between those who deserve respect and those who can burn in hell.
    never got to know you personally felix, but ive played with you etc etc ingame and its sad to see you go although ive been gone for years now. just knowing that a well respected member of this forum is leaving due to the lack of maturity and the numerous retards is depressing.
    i dont know what you're going through, and although i dont know you personally, i deeply wish you the best in everything.
    take care,
    get better,
    and enjoy life, you got a lot to experience and live for... keep your head up.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Some people claim I am a hypocryt as my sell start "light hearted flames"

I know where the kine should be dran and stick to it . I am most at older than most of the people on these forum and the irony is the BMW forums I use I am one o fthe youngest.

The one thing I loved about this forum is the ablity over the years I have genuinl helped people , helped get known cheater bann and genrally with the help of the other staff make some memomriable posts.

The weird thing is over the last year Nazi boy and Cama have actually been good friends to me as well as Private.

Last night I picked up a Marshall Valvestate 2000 a new Telecast ( to go with the Jag_Stang ) I am going to spead the time now learning to because a skilled guitarest and I going to tap up 000000 for soem advancdd guitar lessom.

I am currently getting over a nast virus as due to my drugsmy immun system is weakened and I had a lot of time to think.

When I pleyed people like

JiXrox
    BGA
    GhostFace
    Miskey
    DEvil//z4
    Septh (orginak)
    clat
    Tank
    Morax
    Kottie
    Kirky
    Jammie
    Tubey
    Morphious :P ( you know hw you uare )
    Rantazuken
    Draogonfiar
    Zaf <3
    G esi maegalo pusti
    but mos timportant my two mentors

Scoobzy and Doc

I will be sending an apologie to Chuckie for the thread I started as it got way out of hand and should have stayed here. As what ment to be some mocking on here otur ne out to be very nasty fr the poor guy.

Wink

I have been here since start of ko4life.. and i must say ALOT have changed! All old school ppl have already left ( some of them still post for fun tho).
    I have also been playing KO since its release (MyKo - Adonis open beta) and i jumped from MyKo straight to Diez (ignoring Ares) and i&#39;m really glad i played Diez, becuz imo Diez was the best server i played on! In diez i have met alot of good ppl and made good friends too. i also admired alot of ppl in diez and had alot of respect to many of them f.e Blood, Templars,N_O members,.. Felix, you were one of those guyz i respected, tho we have never met (maybe sometime ago in KE, not sure if it was you)

so in other words.. KO isnt the same anymore and ko4life filled with brainless kids. I don&#39;t bother posting in ko4life anymore exept in media section. atleast there we can talk like grown ups.

Felix, gooluck in what you do next and i hope you get well asap.

off: Felix check out this mmorpg &#39; Darkfall &#39;, its been 8 years in development and it really looks cool! open beta soon. if you&#39;r looking for another gg game, then this is a good place to start. xD

Ldawg

although i never met you(except when my sig was too big :P), by using this forums i feel we have dissapointed u (most people in general coz basically we have all flamed some one).
    i hope you can continue to help people as time passes as it seems to make u happy, and sadens me to see people disrespecting your morals and you as a person.
    Good luck in life, don&#39;t let other people ruin anything for you

get well soon

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast