Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

I''m done with ko4life

This is a discussion on I''m done with ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bye felix. you're one of the few ppl i still have respect for on these forums. with everything you're going ...
Page: 9

bye felix. you're one of the few ppl i still have respect for on these forums. with everything you're going through the last thing u need is to deal with more shit. hopefully if we get a new admin it's someone who knows what they're doing and not another vandy.

killer2675

felix.... no... we will miss you you should just 2 week bann everybody thats a dick..

xanarchistx

felix.... no... we will miss you you should just 2 week bann everybody thats a dick..[/b]

+1

oli

I'm sad to hear that U'd leave this forum... If U'd really go, I wish u everything good in your real life

Banned

damn dan im gna miss ya sarcastic posts on here :/ keep me updated with issues concerning your health mate

@ shane, pick me up on the way

hope u get better irl best of luck and say a few prayers for u peace

Why not just permanent ban all the drama starters, whiners, w/e that pisses u off so much instead of making a topic like this which just stirrs up even more.

You get the fan boys who will do everything Felix says, the ppl who dont give a fuck who will continue to annoy you and then Neutral people such as myself who use the forums for what they should be used for. Some people need help, just ban the ppl who make the forum less then what you think and then you won't have to worry.

Why not just permanent ban all the drama starters, whiners, w/e that pisses u off so much instead of making a topic like this which just stirrs up even more.

You get the fan boys who will do everything Felix says, the ppl who dont give a fuck who will continue to annoy you and then Neutral people such as myself who use the forums for what they should be used for. Some people need help, just ban the ppl who make the forum less then what you think and then you won't have to worry.[/b]

That would be soo awesome. I would love to see that happen, I could name half a dozen...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Take care.

agreed with ash, dunno why mods put up with this crap, no other forums do.

and ye i know im one of them.

Banned

Thank youmate I have a Hughe amountof respect for you as a friend and user and I asked for you or Nazi boy to be my replacement on here. I haveturned off my old men and you and Nazi boy have it. I am going to ask festo and devil out of respect to make a. Mixed forum with no ok stuff and would love the old crew to run it. But ty for your kind words[/b]
    I respect you a bunch but having either of them as a Admin would not help the forum much.

MillionVoices

Old School chekcing up on the forums <---

Damn, Im surprised I see same old ppl on the forums still.

So whats new with this game?

Felix I posted my ride in the Media section

Crybaby, u just didnt have the balls of steel to succed in being a superstar koplayer, u fail at computerforums!

kreshnik

its funny you say all this cause i was just going to make a topic bout this forums attitude
    you wonder why my post count is so low?
    no its not cause im not a spammer
    its cause frankly im scared shitless to post my own opion on a forum that encourages that because I KNOW all ill get back is a flame war.
    like srsly ive read alot of shit on this forum cause i love ko but the attitude alot of you have its just like...disapointing
    well gl felix honestly if your gonna be coming back when the attitude in this forum changes i gues well never be seeing you again cause no offence and im probably going to get flammed for this but, theres alot of fucking retards on this forum and its basically an ego war period

plz dont flame me for what i said :\[/b]

+1000000000000

Take care.[/b]

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast