Run from manes so far as you can.

This is a discussion on Run from manes so far as you can. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i have where to back i will back... I lost my account in beramus so now i have to ...
Page: 1

Default Run from manes so far as you can.

If i have where to back i will back... I lost my account in beramus so now i have to stay in this shity server. There is l33t dupers, kospers & other cheaters land. When i heard that Vstyle and others coming back to knightonline with new server manes. I was very dissapointed, old PressOK from beramus who started dupe in ko. I dont heard about them maybe they playing legit? <_< But in other hand we have IDevil and others ... Better dont waste time in manes and go exp your main chars :P

AcidGod

I don't remember too much about you but I do remember you.. if you were legit then I hope you come back to Beramus because we need all the legit people we can get

I was legit one. But i lost my account Rogue 62,54. When i was hacked i tryed search help every where i can. CS dont helped me they writed that they will do roll back but any action in 3 weeks. Then i find: [email protected]. He asked: my id, sq & email he said that he will do roll back in 2hours. But he hacked my yahoo mail & changed my password so i lost my account. Btw it was my 1st time in msn so i dont saw that email not verified.

you should know that every new server have more and more cheaters etc. the others.Every server since Xingon is shity home of dupers gm pals and bug abusers .

Ares>Diez>Xigenon>Beramus>Chypher>Olympia>Edana>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Manes
    Ya i know but i dont have any account where i can play without manes

Zparda

Diez>Ares on Diez we didnt dupe so much

P4rthen0n

But here in Diez we have "legit" players buying duped shit that won't be deleted. So i'd say Dies has less legit ppl than ares.

Haxium

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    But here in Diez we have "legit" players buying duped shit that won't be deleted. So i'd say Dies has less legit ppl than ares.
    this shit is on ares since the start, and they also got uniques, what kom didnt had.

Natazaku

Diez> Ares> Xigeno> Olympia> Beramus> Edana> Manes> Cypher

Dies > Ares > Xigneon > Olympia > Edana > Baramus > Manes > Cypher

kthx

just see a md +8/80 on manes.gg more

you dont saw shard +8?

And i saw guy with shirts who merchanting: mirage +6, red pearls from abyss, crystals, opals and other crap and in his hand mirage +8, in other hand nothing. That guy was poorest who i saw with md +8

Originally posted by neTworK
    you dont saw shard +8?
    :mellow: :mellow:

damn..new cypher ftw !

Yun_Yuuzhan

I spent 20 mins on Manes, and saw 5-6 KOSPers without trying. I also saw Kekurikekalaka.

I was kind enough to introduce the two. Too bad KOSPers suck at surviving introductions.