Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never liked him never will, Maybe it was a bit harsh but i think it was an excellent example ...
Page: 1

Lol@Userbin

Default I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

I never liked him never will, Maybe it was a bit harsh but i think it was an excellent example i made there.

He cursed ALL Turks , I only did 1 guy. You guys say NOTHING about what that guy said about ALL Turks but you guys do whine about this one guy.. *sigh*

Cant be arsed ok aga? Cant be arsed.

Then again, I wish your destiny's will be the same as Userbins.

evenson

Shut the fuck up you fucking little kid, why havnt you come to canada yet? I've been waiting for over a year now............. hope you still have my address

FatM4n

ban the fuckign idiot,,

pay respect for the dead

Cleatus

ban plys

Ur just using freedom of speech.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson
    Shut the fuck up you fucking little kid, why havnt you come to canada yet? I've been waiting for over a year now............. hope you still have my address
    Go scam more, Dont change the topic idiot.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by FatM4n
    ban the fuckign idiot,,

pay respect for the dead
    Pay respect to other county's.

FatM4n

wtf, when did I flame you cuz of ur country?

Hostage

Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. h43r:

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Hostage
    Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. *h43r:
    I know but you dont get the point, the point is , that guy said "Kill all the turks" basicly.. and userbin died and you guys care about 1 person but you forget all the other 2382498234923 turkish people.

Cleatus

I feel sorry for you man...

Leave this topic open so everyone can flame the cockend

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by FatM4n
    wtf, when did I flame you cuz of ur country?
    I am talking general T_T

evenson

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    ban the fuckign idiot,,

pay respect for the dead
    Pay respect to other county's.[/b]

TURKEY DOESNT DESERVE RESPECT IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ACT. jesus christ you're just as fucking stupid as that fuckin butt buddy of yours holydupez, realllllllllllllly want you to come visit me.

wastyrx

Fuck you ok dont talk any bad thing about userbin if u dont like who wares but hes dead n he deserves respect even if it comes from u

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast