Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cleatus someday this pathetic piece of shit will lose a family member in a devastating accident.. and ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Cleatus
    someday this pathetic piece of shit will lose a family member in a devastating accident.. and he will realize just how much of a worthless pile of monkey shit he is.. remember this day.. and wet himself as he cries in a corner.... *
    +1

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by XX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XX)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either.

Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt

but we dont open a topic about each turk that says fuck america. we already accept it. u should accept that there are ppl who hate u. no reason for u to disrespect a good and nice guy who died in a car crash.
    I gave it as an example, You guys go on and on about turks like this and that and I go on Userbin [again as an example] you guys go nuts because i say that but you guys forget that you do the same.[/b]
    Maybe because people care about him and not you ?[/b][/quote]

Yeah and thats why i am not caring about you guys

TunaFishyMe

well you cant expect much out of turkey-educated engineers. All the site engineers that just graze the passing mark go over to turkey. Build a shit as build, take their money and leave.

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

king maybe shouldnt have said that but u shouldnt have said that either.

Indeed so basicly its the same thing what we do isnt it? BUT the thing is I GET FLAMED he doesnt
    but we dont open a topic about each turk that says fuck america. we already accept it. u should accept that there are ppl who hate u. no reason for u to disrespect a good and nice guy who died in a car crash.[/b]
    I gave it as an example, You guys go on and on about turks like this and that and I go on Userbin [again as an example] you guys go nuts because i say that but you guys forget that you do the same.[/b][/quote]
    u can say fuck me, u can say u fuck my ant, i dont give a fuck, but this is a nice guy who had an accident, an accident he died from. thats evil to swear at him or something like that.
    so man fuck off.

Trii

i wonder WHY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ KOL accepted turkey and made translations on the website

Theres alot of systems put in place to prevent the effects of the earthquakes. I should know i studied Geology for 2 years, the fact your saying turkey is a strong country is incorrect

Originally posted by DieHard
    Sad as that is he is just sharing his OPINION , which he has free rights to do so , not banable it seems, just a little cruel tho.
    ban this guy h43r:

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Trii
    i wonder WHY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ KOL accepted turkey and made translations on the website
    But they did! So fuck off now..

Trii

This Diez Of Our Lives will include Episodes 6 7 8 and 9.

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    And as usual if 1 turk does something its whole turkey.. *so that should mean all americans is fat and cant move out of their own bed???
    ban him too

Haxium

Just wanted to add something for ppl flammin religions. There is nothing related to religions here, so stop bringing it on this topic.

Freedom of speech isn't 100%, we can't say whatever we want. But Freedom of thoughts is, so try to have some respect.

And just wanted to add that bin laden, al qeeda and terrorists are whatever they want, but muslims, cuz whatever they do is against religion.

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    But they did! So fuck off now..[/b]
    Just asking, who says we care what K2 think?

Originally posted by Trii
    We're way past that, i think we're working up to a season finale, but Phantom thinks it could get better.

evenson

Stop trying to represent turkey you retard, every turk i've talked to is ashamed of you, go back to your big house in holland while real turks live the real life. Like I said, you're a disgrace to them. Not us.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    We're way past that, i think we're working up to a season finale, but Phantom thinks it could get better.[/b]
    It can get better, there will be a better episode down the road h43r:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast